• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/ficep.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Riding a wave of success off the back of their critically acclaimed EP ‘The Peak’ back in March 2022, Argentinian trio Forma now make their eagerly anticipated debut on Anjunadeep with the stunning new three-track EP ‘In Control’.
With releases on Edu Imbernon’s Fayer imprint, Spectrum Spools, The Bunker New York and MEIOSIS, the trio – made up of Juan Hansen, Pablo Damian and Rocio Giorgi – have taken their sound global since forming back in 2020, playing standout live performances in countries including Brazil, USA, Canada and China, to name a few.
The title track ‘In Control’ opens the EP, combining luscious synths with warm lead vocals courtesy of band member Rocio. ‘Still Alive’ features broken beats and vocal chops whilst ‘Hold You’ leads with vocals from Pablo. The trio’s latest offering demonstrates their unique blend of vocal-driven electronica that has seen them supported by the likes of Gorgon City and Nandu.
Speaking on their Anjunadeep debut, Forma commented:
“In Control brings up the importance of emotional support; the value that a hug or a word of encouragement holds at a difficult time and how a simple gesture can have such an impact and make us feel alive again. This EP has a special place in our hearts and we hope that you will receive it with the same love with which we created it.”
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Forma #Liveset
Facts About CDs and Genres
CDs became popular in the 1980s. The first compact disc, or CD, was released in 1982. The technology replaced magnetic tape and digital optical recording, embedding playable tracks onto polycarbonate plastic discs. These discs were thin and light, producing superior stereo sound. They became the dominant form of portable music, replacing tape collections in the 1990s. But did CDs have all the good qualities of a traditional CD? Let’s take a closer look.
The most common type of music in the modern world is song. This form is ubiquitous – it is present everywhere. In addition to song, other types of music are played throughout the day, such as film, motion pictures, and music dramas. These forms of music have a hybrid aspect to them and can be considered art. Several authors have written on the subject. Ridley, Gracyk, and Kania also offer chapters on the aesthetics of impure music.
From jukeboxes to iPods, music has impacted the way we live our lives. It has made us feel happier, made us cry, and even inspired political changes. Music is changing at an unprecedented rate, with new technologies making it easier than ever to produce and distribute music. Despite all these changes, artists are still using music as a vehicle for their message, and leveraging social media to engage with their audience. Ultimately, the future of music is in our hands.