• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/nhaglw
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Berlin-based producer and live act Nils Hoffmann releases the next single ‘Afterglow’ taken from his forthcoming album ‘A Radiant Sign’, out September 2 on Anjunadeep.
Pairing LA-based singer-songwriter Griff Clawson’s dreamy vocals with warm pads and hard-hitting drums, Nils showcases his ability to blend meticulously-crafted electronic elements with a catchy vocal hook.
Release date: 2 August 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Types of Music, Their History, and Their Impact on Our Lives
Modern music is available in a dizzying array of genres, styles, and instruments, and lends itself to alliances with other elements like physical movement and language. It has long been credited with expressing human emotion and has served as an adjunct to drama and ritual. Popular culture has also exploited its emotional effects, from advertising to psychotherapy. Here are some important historical developments that have shaped the field of musicology. Read on for more about the various types of music, their history, and their impact on our lives.
The Greek philosopher Plato considered music to be a department of ethics, and regarded it as a reflection of the ideal. He viewed musical compositions as a type of art, and found correspondence between musical style and a person’s character. Plato advocated simplicity in music, and declared that complexity only brought about disorder. He further argued that the harmony of music imitated celestial motion, and that, therefore, it reflected the moral order of the universe.
While this may sound like a pretty simple definition, the subject of music is vast, with many sub-genres and a seemingly endless number of subgenres. Pop, rock, and classical music are just some of the many styles. Popular music encompasses everything from simple folk songs to the most complex electronic compositions. It is a complex activity that is both human-engineered and auditory, and has spanned centuries of history.