• Buy/Stream ‘Athena EP’: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/athena.oyd
• Buy/Stream ‘Gaya EP’: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/gaya.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Watch Indian DJ & Producer Anyasa’s performance at the 17th century heritage Aguada Port & Jail Complex, in his home state Goa.
Produced by Under The Radar
Venue Partner – The Aguad
Hospitality Partner – Hospitality AQ
Video by Native (@native_27)
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Anyasa #Livestream
Health Benefits of Music Production
Music has played an important role in people’s lives for thousands of years. It is now a major business industry. In fact, it is one of the biggest industries in the United States.
A new study shows that music has a huge impact on our health. Researchers in Finland studied the brain responses to tonality, rhythm, and color when listening to music. Using this information, they were able to develop a groundbreaking new method for studying the complex dynamics of the human brain.
In addition to this, the study suggests that music affects our mood and perception. It can even be a stimulus for recalling personal memories.
In addition, studies have also shown that music can boost your physical performance. Specifically, synchronizing music with repetition of exercise can enhance your ability to work out. Similarly, loud music in a bar setting can increase your drinking in less time.
Research has also shown that when listening to music, a person’s blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory functions, and blood sugar levels are all regulated. Singing with others releases feel-good hormones and raises your spirits.
Another study found that listening to music can reduce the incidence of homicides and suicide. Moreover, it can be a good stimulus for recalling personal memories, despite brain injuries.
In a recent study by the University of Pavia, researchers found that music can promote healthy cardiovascular systems. It is believed that music has the ability to activate a wide network of nerves in the brain, which is responsible for activating creativity and motor actions.