• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/athena.oyd
• Buy/Stream Anjunadeep 13: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/deep13.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
In August 2021, Indian artist Anish Sood transitioned to his new moniker Anyasa and set out on a new journey for an electronic musician from the subcontinent. He released his debut EP ‘Gaya’ on global dance label Anjunadeep which gained praises by Mixmag, Rolling Stone India and Times of India as well as gaining DJ support from Eelke Kleijn, Adriatique and Maceo Plex.
Anyasa is poised to take the next step in his journey with the release of his second EP, ‘Athena’, out March 30th. Named after the Greek goddess of wisdom and strength, the EP is as much a reflection of Anyasa’s strong deep house roots as it is of the female energy that finds its way into the EP with the voices of his collaborators. Featuring Tanmaya Bhatnagar, Barbie Rajput, Abhilasha Sinha and Chitralekha Sen, the four tracks on the EP are the perfect epilogue to ‘Gaya EP’, reinforcing Anyasa’s ability to take his listeners through an emotional journey.
Anyasa’s consistency as a proficient Indian producer is clear from the balance he has attained between classical Indian sounds and modern electronica. His distinctive style found global acceptance early on with ‘Gaya EP’, and under the Anjunadeep banner, Athena is set to make a larger impact, evident from the inclusion of lead single ‘Birha’ in the label’s flagship compilation Anjunadeep 13.
‘Athena EP’ will be accompanied by Anyasa’s highly acclaimed live show. The first tour featured sold-out shows across India and performances at the iconic Mixmag Lab in Goa as well as the Dubai Expo 2020. Taking a step further, the upcoming live tour will feature strong interactive visuals using live camera feeds to immerse the audience within the show.
Release Date: 30th March 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/