• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/bberrmx.oyd
• Pre-order ‘Begin Again (Remixed): https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/barmxd.oyd
• Buy/Stream ‘Begin Again’: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/bbba.oyd
• Watch Anjunadeep 13 live from Lake Skadar, Montenegro: https://youtu.be/QM7L27N8-rE
• Buy/Stream Anjunadeep 13: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/deep13.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
German act Rezident delivers a stunning rework of Ben Böhmer’s standout single ‘Erase’ with British singer and producer lau.ra.
Ben Böhmer and his sophomore album ‘Begin Again’ are becoming fast favourites staple in the world of electronic music. The album has accumulated over 40m streams, and Ben has sold out all dates on his 30-date headline tour, with a total of 35,000 tickets purchased. His stellar run continues as he takes to the festival circuit this summer, appearing at renowned festivals such as Junction 2, Rock In Rio, EDC Las Vegas and îLESONIQ.
Rezident, who has supported Ben on the European leg of his album tour, now rewords one of the most loved singles from the album. His remix of ‘Erase’ maintains the dreamy and atmospheric sounds of the original, whilst adding an upbeat energy that acts as a perfect counterpoint to lau.ra’s dreamy vocals.
‘Erase’ (Rezident Remix) is out on Anjunadeep on May 25, ahead of the full ‘Begin Again (Remixed)’ package, which is available to pre-order now, ahead of its release on June 15.
Release date: 25th May 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #BenBöhmer #BeginAgain
Music Facts – Formats, Genres, and Festivals
Music has been an important force in human society for as long as recorded music has been around. Over the last 50 years, music has inspired fans, inspired rock stars, and served as the soundtrack for movies, cultural revolutions, and many other endeavors. Music has brought people together through dance, enlightened, enriched, and enraged the masses. It has also been used as a weapon of social justice, as we can see by the way in which it is used in movies and television.
As music became more portable, the technology behind it started to advance. Early digital audio formats, like MP3, were developed in the late 1980s. In 1999, Sub Pop began distributing music in MP3 format. Unlike CDs and DVDs, MP3 allowed musicians to distribute music without the need for physical objects. Ultimately, this revolution changed how music was distributed. Despite their simplicity, digital music has spawned new music formats. Listed below are some examples of music formats.
Festivals: Some famous festivals of music have been created to promote contemporary works of art. The Bayreuth Festival was inaugurated in 1876 by the German composer Richard Wagner and presented his operas and music dramas. The Salzburg festival, which took place in Mozart’s birthplace, was held in 1877. Originally dedicated to Handel’s music, the festival expanded to include works by Mozart, Wagner, and Richard Strauss.