• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/cril
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Anjunadeep warmly welcomes acclaimed French-Canadian producer and live act CRi (aka Christophe Dubé) back for stellar upcoming single ‘Losing My Mind’ featuring longtime collaborator and compatriot Jesse Mac Cormack.
Keeping to CRi’s characteristic sound, ‘Losing My Mind’ combines the euphoric builds and releases of dance with a catchy pop sensibility. Melancholic but defiant, Mac Cormack’s vocals are the perfect accompaniment as he sings of the disillusionment of heartbreak; “Every day that goes by / Is burning your wings to the ground”.
‘Losing My Mind’ follows CRi’s infectious 2022 hit ’Something About’, which in less than a year has accrued almost 6 million Spotify streams and garnered support from tastemaker stations BBC Radio 1, KCRW, KEXP, Slam! and Beat 100. A household name in Canada’s electronic scene, CRi has increased his international prominence after the release of his 2020 debut LP ‘Juvenile’ and subsequent nomination for Electronic Album of the Year at Canada’s The JUNO Awards 2021, as well as being the first electronic act to ever headline Montreal Jazz Festival.
Release date: 01/03/23
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
Facts About Music
Music is a form of art that creates sounds and musical compositions. It is an essential part of human life and plays an important role in society, influencing people’s emotions, attitudes and beliefs.
The process by which music is created, manipulated, and preserved. It includes recording, mixing, mastering and editing. It is a multifaceted and complex industry that produces countless recordings of all types.
Facts about Music
The purpose of music is to inspire and motivate, and to stir passions and feelings. It can promote unity among people of different cultures, resolve conflict and help build peace.
A song is a piece of music with a melodic pattern and a set of harmonies (separated melodic lines) that relate to pitch, rhythm and tonality. It can be played by an individual or a group.
There are many different forms of music, including classical music, popular or commercial music and folk music. Some forms are more common than others, depending on culture and time.
Music has been a source of inspiration for artists throughout history, and it is still an important part of their lives. It can make them feel more powerful and creative, and it can help them express themselves through songs or instruments.
Genres and Festivals
There are many genres of music, but the most popular ones are pop, rock and electronica. These genres are popular with the general public and are commonly seen at music festivals. These genres are fun to listen to and can be danceable.