• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/eyes.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Australian DJ and producer Blake.08 makes a triumphant return to Anjunadeep with his latest offering titled ‘Eyes Ablaze EP’.
Following his label debut earlier this year with his ‘High Fidelity EP’, Blake.08’s talent caught the attention of renowned artists including Solomon, LTJ Bukem, Ben Pearce, Joris Voorn, and more. Blake.08 continued to impress when EP’s title track ‘Eyes Ablaze’ was featured on the flagship compilation ‘Anjunadeep 14’, quickly becoming a fan-favourite from the album.
Throughout the three-track EP, Blake demonstrates his versatility as a producer. ‘Eyes Ablaze’ is an incredible reinterpretation of Blue Foundation’s cult classic single ‘Eyes On Fire’, which gained prominence from the 2007 Twilight film. ‘Low Vision’ captivates with its intricate melodies whilst EP closer ‘Dance With Me’ features driving percussive laden-grooves and evolving synths.
Release date: 25th August 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #Blake.08 #EyesAblazeEP
What Is Music?
Music is made up of sounds that are arranged into a form that can be expressive or entertaining. Music may also contain harmony, melody, or rhythm. It can be recorded and distributed on a variety of mediums including CD’s, vinyl, cassette tapes, digital downloads and streaming services.
The process of producing music involves many different skills. Creating a song or piece of music requires the ability to read and understand musical notation. Often this includes the use of staff lines, rhythmic patterns, and scales. It is possible to create music without knowing the rules of composition and there are many examples of this, such as the improvisations that have been part of Jazz.
The sound of music can communicate messages at a very basic level, like the tones of a bugle (someone is calling) or the voice of an announcer on the radio (someone has called for help). On a more serious note, research shows that listening to certain types of music can increase the intensity and length of exercise and reduce fatigue during physical activity. Also, different music can influence retail behavior like the way people choose wine in a restaurant (North and Hargreaves, 1996).
When most of us think of musicians, we often picture someone like Taylor Swift or Beyonce. However, it is important to remember that there are many types of musicians and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some produce their own music and others record other artists and act as managers. Some even perform on stage.