• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/stea.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Argentinian producer Ezequiel Arias returns to Anjunadeep with a fresh remix of Braxton, Jody Wisternoff & James Grant’s ’SpaceTime’. With releases on Sudbeat, The Soundgarden and Plattenbank, the Argentine producer demonstrates his penchant for Progressive House in his latest remix, leading with a driving rhythm section and intertwining melodies.
Following his Anjunadeep debut in 2021 with ’Solar’, Ezequiel released his ‘Dreamlike EP’ on the label last year, showcasing his melodic productions which gained tastemaker support from the likes of Matthias Meyer, Eelke Kleijn and Hernan Cattaneo as well as coverage in DJ Mag Latin America.
Release Date: 17th January 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #SpaceTime #Ezequiel Arias
Facts About Music Production, Artists, and Genres
Music has been a major part of the human experience for thousands of years. It is a means of communication, a way of entertainment, and an important medium for cultural exchange. Today, the music industry has become a multi-billion dollar business, with physical sales of music decreasing as streaming becomes more popular. In the United States, streaming accounts for a massive share of overall music industry revenue.
Music festivals are events that celebrate music and culture. They are generally held outdoors. Some are annual, while others occur at a particular holiday or at a specific interval. Usually, they offer trophies or certificates of merit to those who participate. Many of these festivals also award scholarships or other forms of assistance to artists or students.
Music producers are a specialized subset of music industry workers. These individuals are responsible for the creative and technical aspects of recording a piece of music. This role can involve working with individual artists, bands, or orchestras.
The role of a music producer is to bring the artist’s vision to life. During the recording process, they may be responsible for selecting musicians, developing the production techniques used, and ensuring the output is well-recorded. As they bring their work to life, they are often able to provide their artists with a more creative vision.
A music producer may be a recording artist, or he or she may be an audio engineer. Either way, a producer has a solid technical knowledge of the art of music production.