• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/tttf.oyd
• Watch Anjunadeep 14 live from Qarraba Bay, Malta: https://youtu.be/gaI7fdfyBHQ
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
‘The Truth / The Fall’ is the new double A-side from Brighton-based artist Braxton, marking the producer’s fifth Anjunadeep label release.
Braxton’s expert grasp of synth-driven melodic house and breakbeat has seen him become a regular across the Anjunadeep catalogue since his debut in 2019. So far, he has featured on three flagship label compilations (Anjunadeep 11, 13 & 14), collaborated with label heads James Grant & Jody Wisternoff, and remixed the likes of Above & Beyond and Marsh, clocking over 3.3 million streams on his original Anjunadeep releases alone.
‘The Truth’, a collaboration with rising Bostonian duo Warung, first premiered on Anjunadeep 14, and combines a simple, yet effective, melody with a catchy hook and weighty breakbeat ready to command the biggest of dance floors. The release couples this offering with the energetic swell of gated trance-like vocals and arpeggios in ‘The Fall’, adding two more originals to the Braxton discography that further cement why he’s garnered support from BBC Radio 1, Kiss FM and KCRW as well as DJs including Gorgon City, Joris Voorn and Eelke Kleijn.
Release Date: 26th May 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Braxton #TheTruth/TheFall
The Basics of Music
Music is a form of expression that takes many different forms. It can be purely vocal, mainly instrumental or completely electronic. It can be created by a single person or by a group of people, and it can be performed in a variety of social settings from being alone in your room to being part of an auditorium full of thousands of people dancing and shouting together. It can even be experienced by people who are deaf or aurally challenged.
The creation of Music is a huge and complex process. It starts with a producer discovering an artist and scouting for raw talent and ideas, and ends when the final product is released to the public. The production process itself includes everything from arranging the different musical parts and creating chord progressions to designing the sounds used and then balancing them all together using mixing techniques.
Other important concepts in Music include pitch, which is the relative height or lowness of a sound (for example, Frere Jacques lasts for one clap). Harmony, which is the simultaneous relationships between different pitches; and rhythm, which is the organization of durational aspects of a piece of music. Performing musicians may also use the concept of dynamics which is how much a piece of music can be louder or quieter than another. Listen to Gustav Holst’s Intermezzo, and note that it starts piano, then crescendos to forte and then fades away at the end.