• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/tttf.oyd
• Watch Anjunadeep 14 live from Qarraba Bay, Malta: https://youtu.be/gaI7fdfyBHQ
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
‘The Truth / The Fall’ is the new double A-side from Brighton-based artist Braxton, marking the producer’s fifth Anjunadeep label release.
Braxton’s expert grasp of synth-driven melodic house and breakbeat has seen him become a regular across the Anjunadeep catalogue since his debut in 2019. So far, he has featured on three flagship label compilations (Anjunadeep 11, 13 & 14), collaborated with label heads James Grant & Jody Wisternoff, and remixed the likes of Above & Beyond and Marsh, clocking over 3.3 million streams on his original Anjunadeep releases alone.
‘The Truth’, a collaboration with rising Bostonian duo Warung, first premiered on Anjunadeep 14, and combines a simple, yet effective, melody with a catchy hook and weighty breakbeat ready to command the biggest of dance floors. The release couples this offering with the energetic swell of gated trance-like vocals and arpeggios in ‘The Fall’, adding two more originals to the Braxton discography that further cement why he’s garnered support from BBC Radio 1, Kiss FM and KCRW as well as DJs including Gorgon City, Joris Voorn and Eelke Kleijn.
Release Date: 26th May 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Braxton #TheTruth/TheFall
The Art of Music Production
Music production is a multifaceted process that begins with songwriting and ends with sculpting an arrangement ready for mastering. It involves balancing levels, panning sounds, equalizing, compression, harmonic enhancement and fixing problems. It’s an important step to get right before moving on to the next phase of the production cycle: mixing.
The art form of music is a powerful vehicle for resolving animosities between peoples and cultures, and inspiring ideals that support humanity’s collective aspirations for a culture of peace. Its pervasive influence reflects the fact that music is a universal language that transcends cultural differences.
There is a certain magic in the way the power of a song can make you feel at one with the universe. It can be a cathartic release of anger and pain, or it can simply be the thrill of hearing a voice so strong and clear that your spine tingles.
For some artists, being a musician is like a vocation. It’s an obsession that drives them to create, even if it means living in poverty and not getting very much recognition for their work. Producers are the backbone of this business; they help artist develop songs into a finished project. They also oversee the recording process and act as a liaison between the artist and the engineer. Many producers have engineering backgrounds themselves.
There are a lot of great musicians, but some are just too good for their own good. For example, Slash is a great guitarist, but he never let his talent interfere with his commitment to Guns N Roses, which is what made them such a successful band. And then there’s Eminem, who has the balls to say what he wants and the talent to back it up.