• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/cpclle.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Belgian producer Compuphonic returns to Anjunadeep with two downtempo instrumental tracks ‘Lapis Lazuli / Emerald’.
Following his debut on Anjunadeep in 2017 with his ‘Mango Figaro EP’, Compuphonic has gone on to release on label’s including Get Physical, Exploited and most recently released ‘Aquamarine / Fairfax’ on Anjunadeep’s partner label Reflections.
Blending organic instrumentation with downtempo electronic production, Compuphonic showcases his hybrid sound in ‘Lapis Lazuli / Emerald’, and demonstrates why he’s been supported on BBC Radio 1, 6 Music and KCRW.
Release Date: 7th October 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
A Guide to Genres and Festivals
Music is the combination of sounds to create a harmonious, beautiful whole. The primary objective of music composition is to create emotional expression and beauty. The genre can range from simple folk music to highly complex, computer-generated works. It has been practiced throughout the ages, from ancient times to the present. Whether it is classical, contemporary, or modern, music has a connection to people’s emotional lives.
Greek philosophers were also concerned with the philosophical aspects of music. Aristotle, a disciple of Plato, saw the correspondence between music and a person’s character. He believed that simple music exemplified the best, and that overly complex music led to disorder. He also believed that music echoes divine harmony. In particular, he said that the harmony created by music was similar to the movements of the heavenly bodies. This, he claimed, is reflected in the moral order of the universe.
Popular music evokes many emotions and often deals with many themes. Rock and soul music, for example, are popular and often have large followings. These types of music are typically performed with electronic accompaniment and are often emotional. Musicologists viewed these genres as worthy of study because they have distinctive rhythmic and modal characteristics.
Music theory has long been a controversial subject. Though music is often referred to as a language of emotions, its semantics are vague and different people derive different meanings from the same piece of music. Written and spoken language can’t render the complex meanings of music. Therefore, verbal explanations often raise more questions than they settle. This is an issue for philosophers who say all meaning is capable of being rendered in language.