• Watch Anjunadeep 13 live from Lake Skadar, Montenegro: https://youtu.be/QM7L27N8-rE
• Buy/Stream Anjunadeep 13: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/deep13.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
As we reflect on a magical 6 days of Anjunadeep Explorations in Albania, wind down with just over 30 minutes of chilled deep house selections, handpicked from the Anjunadeep catalogue.
[00:00] Ben Böhmer – Flug & Fall (Extended Mix)
[07:31] Marsh & Wassu – Like You
[14:02] Matthias Vogt – Nostalgia (Extended Mix)
[18:48] Mango & A.M.R – Central Park (Extended Mix)
[25:16] Tom Day & Monsoonsiren – From Afar (Makebo Remix)
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #DJMix #Chillout
Facts About Genres and Festivals
The importance of music in the lives of human beings has been acknowledged for many centuries, but no one has ever argued that it is necessary. The ancient Greek philosopher Democritus, for example, thought that music arose from a superfluity and could therefore be ignored. This view has persisted throughout history, but it has begun to erode with the rise of a psychological understanding of play. In addition, the importance of music is now more widespread than ever.
Heavy metal was one of the hottest music genres of the 1980s, and its popularity soared during this decade, when bands such as Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, and Judas Priest emerged. However, the decade ended with the death of a pioneer: Prince. In the 1990s, heavy metal bands like Metallica, Twisted Sister, and Anthrax began to take a more aggressive stance against mainstream society. In addition, they introduced the headbanging style that has become so popular today.
In the 1980s, a cassette tape became the most popular music format. Cassette tapes were inserted into boom boxes, car stereos, and Walkmans to record songs and dub records. These cassette tapes became known as “mix tapes,” and were an integral part of the portable music genre in the era. They became the standard for portable music and helped make long car rides more fun. Similarly, the technology used for CDs has become a staple in modern music culture.