• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
History of Music
Music is the art of arranging sound to create form, harmony, melody and rhythm. It is a part of all cultures. It can be created with a wide variety of instruments and vocals. It is a creative activity that involves artistic and technical skills as well as a knowledge of music theory.
Throughout history, different genres of Music have been associated with specific cultural values. These values vary between societies and are influenced by the traditions of the time. Classical music, for example, has been seen as high culture. Until recently, however, the distinction between classical and popular music has been blurred.
The origin of Music can be traced back to prehistoric times. Archaeological findings reveal that ancient humans used to imitate the sounds of nature and even hunted animals with music. Humans have also written down their music pieces and recorded them with primitive acoustic devices. In the 19th century, the invention of new electric technologies such as radio broadcasting and gramophone records allowed mass-market availability of pre-recorded music. Sheet music became popular, enabling middle class amateur musicians to play their favorite songs at home without the help of professional musicians.
Today, music is an extremely powerful tool to express emotions and thoughts. It can be used to connect with other people, and can make us feel more relaxed and happy. Music can also be a great source of entertainment, and is often used for commercial purposes. Some of the biggest record labels in the world include Universal Music Group, Sony, and Warner.