• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/bmdd.oyd
• Watch Anjunadeep 14 live from Qarraba Bay, Malta: https://youtu.be/gaI7fdfyBHQ
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Renowned Spanish producer Dosem and rising duo My Friend join forces on ‘Blue Marble / Door To Door’.
Best known for his progressive productions and pumping DJ sets, as well as his own imprint Houstrike, Dosem has become a regular on Anjunadeep. Following his label debut in 2018, Dosem has since gone on to release his album ‘Dream Decoder’ as well as fan favourite tracks ‘Time After Time’, ‘All The Love’ and ‘Hypnotised’ with Tinlicker. He has also wowed at Anjunadeep label events at venues including the now-closed Printworks London.
My Friend, aka James Levey and Archie Ward, are a British duo who’ve previously released on labels including Toolroom, Armada Electronic Elements and W&O Street. Following a string of successful releases on Anjunadeep including their ‘Came Here For Love EP’ and single ‘Follow Me’ with Simon Doty, the duo have garnered support from Sarah Story, Pete Tong and Danny Howard on BBC Radio 1.
Their new double A-side showcases the three producers’ dark, club-ready style that has earned them collectively support from the likes of Maceo Plex, Hot Since 82, Gorgon City and Boys Noize.On ‘Blue Marble’, the listener can hear a driving kick and pulsating lead, while on ‘Door To Door’ (first heard on flagship label compilation Anjunadeep 14), a bold bassline is complemented by brilliant, acid-inspired synths.
Release Date: 23rd May 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Dosem #MyFriend #BlueMarble
The Basics of Music
Music is a universal cultural expression that can be performed or heard in countless ways. It may be improvised, performed as an art form in concerts or orchestras, used for entertainment purposes in movies and TV shows, or recorded on a CD or an iPod. It can also be written and interpreted as part of a musical composition or song, an essay, or a poem. It can help express ideas, emotions and feelings, as well as serve as a memory device for people.
Historically, the way that new music came to be known to the general public was through sheet music, which middle class amateur musicians would play at home on their piano or other common instruments such as violins and clarinets. The invention of the gramophone in the late 19th century marked the beginning of mass-market electric recording and the subsequent emergence of a wide variety of musical genres and styles.
Music is made up of a number of components, including dynamics, form, harmony, melody and rhythm. These are called the “Elements of Music” and are the building blocks of a piece of music. It’s a good idea to be familiar with all the elements of music so that you can begin to analyze a song or a particular style of music and understand what is going on. It’s also a good idea to start keeping a listening journal of music that you hear and analyze how each of the Elements of Music are being utilized in the piece.