• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/swlc.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
GRAMMY-nominated producer and songwriter Steven Weston returns to Anjunadeep with his three-track EP ‘Luminous Cloud’.
Steven debuted on Anjunadeep last year with his ‘Alter The Flow EP’ featuring the hit track ‘Like I Used To’ with Låpsley, which has over 3 million streams and support on SiriusXM Chill. This adds to his impressive catalogue including work on Rudimental’s third album ‘Toast to Our Differences’ with artists like Charlie XCX, Ladyhawke and Mikki Ekko.
The EP opens with ‘Nimbus’, led by syncopated leads and percussion-driven grooves. ‘You’ and ‘Same Dream’ feature stunning vocals from Taé, who has collaborated with Steven before on tracks like ‘One More Time’ and ‘Everything Is Beautiful’. Steven’s latest demonstrates why he’s been supported by John Digweed, Above & Beyond and Kyau & Albert.
Release date: 05/04/23
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
5 Great Purposes of Music
Music is one of the few forms of entertainment that has remained a part of human life for thousands of years. It is an art form and a major business industry that includes production, distribution, live concerts, music streaming and other activities.
1. Its Purpose is to Help People Communicate
For many centuries, music has been used to communicate. It can convey messages like a cell phone ring, an ambulance siren, or the melody of a doorbell or appliance.
2. It Can Help Cure Illness and Disease
There are a number of scientific studies that show that music can have positive effects on mental health and improve physical ailments. For example, research shows that music therapy can relieve pain and improve speech.
3. It Can Create a Feeling of Joy
Music can be a form of therapy for people suffering from depression, anxiety, and other mental health conditions. It can also ease tension and help relieve stress.
4. It Can Help Bring People Together
Music is a tool for social cohesion and can bring people together in an unison of shared emotions, intentions, and meanings. This is a fundamental purpose of music that goes back hundreds of years, according to Jeremy Montagu, a professor of sociology at Oxford University.
5. It Can Be Made Regardless of Your Skills
Music is often made in large groups, but it can also be done in the privacy of your own home. You can play the guitar or piano to yourself, or you can use a recording device that allows you to play along to the beat of your favorite song.