• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/ftd2.oyd
• Buy/Stream ‘Follow The Dark Pt. I’: https://anjunadeep.co/ftdp1.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Eli & Fur release the second part of their ‘Follow The Dark’ EP series.
‘Follow The Dark – Part II’ features dark and moody cuts ‘Better In The Dark’ and new offering ‘Where Do We Go From Here’, alongside ethereal closing track ‘Last Train’. The EP also features an exceptional edit of ’Skyway’, their debut release on Cercle Records, which was accompanied by a stunning live stream from Italy’s highest peak Monte Bianco back in the summer of 2022.
The girls are gearing up for a busy summer, performing at the iconic Brighton On The Beach Festival alongside Eric Prydz and Adam Bayer, and on a string of Anjunadeep shows including the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
Release date: 30th May 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #Eli&Fur #FollowTheDarkPt2
Facts About Music
Music has been a major part of peoples’ lives for thousands of years, providing entertainment and acting as a medium for communication. It has evolved from the primitive calls and rhythms beaten out with sticks and stones by our ancestors into a vast variety of genres. From the simplicity of folk songs to the complexities of classical symphonies and the hypnotic rhythms of dance music, there is something for everyone to enjoy and connect with.
The term music can mean any sound that is in some way organized by humans, from the polyrhythmic groove produced by an old washing machine to the grating whine of a leaf blower sampled and manipulated by electronic musicians (and even, to some extent, airplane propellers as used by George Antheil in his ballet Mecanique). But perhaps the most accurate definition is that it is sound that has been arranged or structured to convey emotion.
The texture of a piece of music refers to the layers of sound and their relationship to each other. Timbre is the color, feel or image a particular instrument gives off and can be described as how full it sounds, for example a whole orchestra might sound swollen and heavy while a solo ukulele would appear light. Pitch is how high or low a note sounds and is also an important element of music. See our Teaching Wiki page about ‘What is pitch’ for more information.
A style of music that incorporates elements of African-American gospel music, rhythm and blues and jazz. It usually has a call and response structure with specific chord progressions and a trance-like rhythm reinforced by bass lines that emphasise beats on the off-beat.