• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/ftd2.oyd
• Buy/Stream ‘Follow The Dark Pt. I’: https://anjunadeep.co/ftdp1.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Eli & Fur release the second part of their ‘Follow The Dark’ EP series.
‘Follow The Dark – Part II’ features dark and moody cuts ‘Better In The Dark’ and new offering ‘Where Do We Go From Here’, alongside ethereal closing track ‘Last Train’. The EP also features an exceptional edit of ’Skyway’, their debut release on Cercle Records, which was accompanied by a stunning live stream from Italy’s highest peak Monte Bianco back in the summer of 2022.
The girls are gearing up for a busy summer, performing at the iconic Brighton On The Beach Festival alongside Eric Prydz and Adam Bayer, and on a string of Anjunadeep shows including the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
Release date: 30th May 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #Eli&Fur #FollowTheDarkPt2
History of Music
Music is an art form that combines vocal or instrumental sounds to create beauty of form, emotion, and cultural meaning. The simplest folk song and the most complex electronic composition belong to the same art, shaped by cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and harmony. The evocative power of music makes it especially well suited to alliances with words, as in poetry or song, and with physical movement, as in dance. The versatility of the art lends itself to an astonishing profusion of forms and styles, originating in every culture throughout history.
The Greek philosopher Plato (428-348/347 bce) saw the value of music in its symbolic power and its ability to shape character, but he was also a strict musical disciplinarian who favored straightforward simplicity. Confucius (551-404 bce) placed music in the department of ethics and, like Plato, sought to regulate the use of particular modes (i.e., arrangements of notes) because he believed that they affected people’s emotions in a particular way.
New wave music, which arose during the 1970s and 1980s, was often lighthearted or humorous in tone and featured superfast rhythms. In contrast, classical music is often meditative and reflective in nature. The first known audio recording was made in 1860, and the emergence of radio brought music into households around the world. This era of commercialisation also saw the rise of big record labels, which helped to identify artists who were on the verge of success and provided them with the resources they needed to break through to the mainstream.