• Buy/Stream ‘Follow The Dark (Remixed)’: https://anjunadeep.co/ftdr.oyd
• Buy/Stream ‘Follow The Dark – Part II’: https://anjunadeep.co/ftd2.oyd
• Buy/Stream ‘Follow The Dark – Part I’: https://anjunadeep.co/ftdp1.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Released between April and June this year, Eli & Fur’s ‘Follow The Dark’ EP has been their first conceptual release since their 2020 debut album, ‘Found In The Wild’.
Both parts of the ‘Follow The Dark’ concept have already accumulated seven million streams across DSPs, as well as an impressive list of support on BBC Radio from Sian Eleri and Danny Howard, Kiss FM, Capital Dance and SiriusXM Chill.
‘Where I Find My Mind’, ‘Temptation’, ‘Last Train’ and ‘Where Do We Go From Here’, are now reworked by Cristoph, Rezident, Maxinne, Velero, Sam Luck, Hugo Cantarra and Eli & Fur themselves. The remix album opens with a piano-infused rework of ‘Last Train’ from producer and Pryda regular Cristoph, then smoothly leads into deep and moody remixes from Rezident and Eli & Fur and a choppy tech-house take from Maxinne on ‘Temptation’, finally ending with some high-energy reworks from Velero, Hugo Cantarra and Sam Lux.
Eli & Fur have been touring all over the world throughout the summer, playing sold-out shows in venues such as New York’s Brooklyn Mirage, Ibiza’s ANTS Ibiza, and London’s E1, and are going to be part of Anjunadeep’s first label showcase at iconic outdoor Colorado venue, Red Rocks, on November 5.
Release date: 22nd August 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #Eli&Fur #FollowTheDark(Remixed)
Interesting Facts About Music
Music is the art of arranging sounds in a meaningful way. It has a structure that is based on the elements of rhythm, harmony, and melody. Music has been an integral part of human culture throughout the world. It is a form of artistic expression that allows people to share emotions and stories. It can be used for entertainment, a means of communication, or to soothe the mind.
Music can be produced in many different ways, from live performances to recordings and even in digital formats like the Internet. Music can be played by one person or a large group. It can also be listened to through the airwaves or television. It is important to know the basics of music production so that you can understand how the pieces are put together.
There are a lot of interesting facts about music. One of them is that it is known to trigger a “frisson” in listeners, which is the feeling of goosebumps and hairs on the back of your neck rising. This reaction is caused by the release of chemicals in the brain. Other fascinating musical facts include the fact that it makes other activities more exhilarating, such as exercising or working. Some artists have even claimed that listening to music has helped them overcome depression.
While it is difficult to pinpoint the exact purpose of music, most people agree that it is a beautiful and powerful creation that has the power to touch lives in a very special way. Music has the power to make us happier, sadder, and more emotional, and it can bring people together.