• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/erep.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Enamour returns to Anjunadeep with his four-track ‘Revelator EP’. The American DJ and producer has previously released with Armada, Last Night On Earth, Get Physical and Einmusika, as well as remixing tracks from artists including Lane 8, Above & Beyond, Cassian, Nils Hoffmann, and Hayden James.
The EP will be Enamour’s second solo release with Anjunadeep following his 2021 ‘Say Hello EP’, which has accrued just shy of 7M streams to date. ‘Revelator EP’ is another example of Enamour’s signature blend of evocative melodies and driving progressive house that has earned him support from press and peers such as Sirius XM, DJ Mag, Mixmag, KCRW’s Jason Bentley, Eelke Kleijn, Gorgon City, Nora en Pure, David Hohme, and Dosem.
As well as including a ‘Sunrise Dub’ version on the EP, focus track ‘Healer’ also features the dreamy, pop-infused vocals of shobi (real name Margarida Falcao), otherwise known for her role as vocalist for electropop group Vaarwell.
‘With this EP I wanted to show my range as a producer while maintaining a euphoric and uplifting thread throughout the entire pack’ Enamour says. ‘These tracks have already created many special moments on the dancefloor, but I’m excited to see how fans connect with each of them; I find that emotional tracks like these have a lot of potential for healing, and listeners can engage with them deeply.’
Release Date: 20th September 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Enamour #RevelatorEP
Music Production Facts
For thousands of years, music has been an integral part of human life. It is more than an art form, it is a powerful means of cultural exchange. Today, music has become a billion dollar industry, driven by the demand for its products. Music industry activities include recording, distribution, publishing, live concerts, and more. Streaming now accounts for a large share of industry revenue, while physical music sales are declining.
In the 1980s, the Paisley Underground and hardrock scenes flourished. Bands such as Guns N’ Roses and Tool influenced the genre, while the emergence of alternative rock brought influence from other genres. Some of the most well-known bands in this genre include Linkin Park and Tool. They’ve made a name for themselves with their energetic and catchy songs.
Music lovers will find plenty of venues in the South. Austin, Texas, is the top music city in the United States, with an average of five concert venues per capita. And the city has nine music festivals planned for 2022. That’s nearly twice as many festivals as the average U.S. city. Music lovers will find an eclectic mix of music in Austin.
While most professional development occurs in the workplace, music producers may choose to pursue further education in the various fields of music production and other arts. Some large employers have in-house training schemes, and the Music Producers Guild offers continuing education and support to its members.