• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/ea-dep.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Argentinian producer Ezequiel Arias returns to Anjunadeep for his first stand-alone release on the label ‘Dreamlike EP’. He debuted on the label with his stellar track ’Solar’, featured on Anjunadeep 12, and since went on to collaborate with Simon Doty on ‘Requiem’. Ezequiel’s districtive progressive house style has seen him become a staple on Hernan Cattaneo’s Sudbeat label as well as releasing on Suara, Replug and Plattenblank.
Opening the EP is title-track ‘Dreamlike’, a collaboration with fellow Argentinian FOLGAR and Chilean vocalist Paula Os. Next up is ‘Esperanza’ featuring rising melodies whilst ‘Modern Memory’ features synocopated synths. ‘Watercolour’ closes the EP and demonstrates why Ezequiel has been supported by Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren and Eelke Kleijn.
Release Date: 4th May 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Facts About Music Production
As early as the 3rd century ce, the Greek philosopher Plotinus had proposed that all forms of music were an expression of universal reality. He treated earthly music as a shadow of a higher ideal. He also maintained that the work of art contains a measure of truth. This idea continued to influence the world of philosophy and music, although Plotinus is generally credited with voicing it. Ultimately, we cannot ignore the importance of music and how it molds our character.
The term “music” has several definitions, ranging from simplistic folk songs to complex, modern compositions. While we might not have any definitive definition for music, we do have a pretty good idea of what music is. It is the process of combining sounds in different patterns to produce an effect, usually for beauty and emotional expression. Because music is so versatile, it has become an important adjunct to drama and rituals throughout the world. It has been credited with expressing human emotion in a variety of forms, and this fact has been exploited in popular culture for centuries.
Early studies indicate that young children are already sophisticated listeners. They respond to musical style and tempo, as early as two years old. They also show preferences for certain types of music. Their movement also corresponds to the tempo of the music. Likewise, children are already familiar with different timbres and can distinguish between them as they listen to different genres. For example, a song may be in a fast tempo, but slow and monotonous in another.