• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/ea-dep.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Argentinian producer Ezequiel Arias returns to Anjunadeep for his first stand-alone release on the label ‘Dreamlike EP’. He debuted on the label with his stellar track ’Solar’, featured on Anjunadeep 12, and since went on to collaborate with Simon Doty on ‘Requiem’. Ezequiel’s districtive progressive house style has seen him become a staple on Hernan Cattaneo’s Sudbeat label as well as releasing on Suara, Replug and Plattenblank.
Opening the EP is title-track ‘Dreamlike’, a collaboration with fellow Argentinian FOLGAR and Chilean vocalist Paula Os. Next up is ‘Esperanza’ featuring rising melodies whilst ‘Modern Memory’ features synocopated synths. ‘Watercolour’ closes the EP and demonstrates why Ezequiel has been supported by Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren and Eelke Kleijn.
Release Date: 4th May 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
How Satellite Radio Has Changed the Way Music Is Experienced
It’s no secret that the rise of satellite radio has transformed the way people experience music. Music has gone from being a product to be experienced, rather than just purchased, and we’ve experienced the effects of this on every aspect of our lives. In the past, people relied on radio DJs and other traditional methods of entertainment to discover new music and tune into popular culture. But thanks to the development of satellite radio, we can now stream music directly to our cars, homes, and offices.
The first philosophers who sought to define music viewed it as a religious art form and regarded earthly music as a mere shadow of the ideal. The Greek philosopher Democritus challenged this notion by saying that music arose from the superfluous. This view is still prevalent today, but the development of psychological understanding of play has begun to alter that perspective. Although music has always been an element of culture, it can have a religious significance and can mold human nature.
Modern music has evolved a wide variety of forms and genres, making it an incredibly diverse form of art. It is often accompanied by words and physical movement, and is an important adjunct to theatre and rituals. The capacity of music to reflect human emotion is a well-known benefit. Popular culture has long exploited this effect to enhance their products and services. Music has even been used in psychotherapy, geriatrics, advertising, and other fields.