• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/icirmx
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Anjunadeep warmly welcomes German melodic techno prodigy Innellea to the label with a stellar remix of Forma’s ‘In Control’.
With releases on labels including Afterlife, Diynamic and Innervisions, Innellea has risen through the ranks of the melodic techno scene, becoming a firm favourite among fans of the genre and regularly takes his live tour concepts and storytelling projects around the world. Best known for his futuristic and dark sound, Innellea has remixed tracks for the likes of RÜFÜS DU SOL, Stephan Bodzin and Monolink.
On Innellea’s new remix, the producer showcases his trademark techno-influenced sound, adding a driving bass and bold synth lead in the breakdown, transforming the original track into a club-ready remix. Alongside this fresh remix, Forma have released the live version of ‘In Control’, taken from their live session filmed earlier this year and shared on the Anjunadeep YouTube channel.
Release date: 14 September 22
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Facts About Music Festivals and Genres
Music is a form of art. This form of art can be thought of as an extension of human consciousness, expressing ideas through sounds and rhythms, and it can be viewed as an essentially spiritual art form. There are many different schools of music theory. Each of them claims a distinct role in music’s creation.
Plato, for example, considered music as a branch of ethics. He believed that there was a relationship between the character of a person and the quality of his or her music. Moreover, Plato advocated simplicity in music, asserting that overcomplicated music was a source of disorder. But the philosopher also saw music as an echo of divine harmony. He thought that music, especially music with melody and rhythm, imitates the movements of heavenly bodies and reflects the moral order of the universe.
Music has been an important part of human culture from ancient times to today. Its influence is felt around the world and has shaped societies. There are many types of music in different cultures. It has a unique way of arousing emotional responses. From simple folk songs to the most complex and sophisticated electronic compositions, music is a universal art form.
Rock and roll originated in LA, and evolved into several genres. It usually consists of electric guitars, bass, drums, and lead vocalists. Rock and roll songs are energetic and incredibly powerful. Many early LA bands became icons of this genre, and their music is widely recognized. Moreover, the movement toward punk rock developed in the 1970s, with bands like X, Black Flag, and the Germs.