• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/lsep.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
‘Lone Surfer EP’ marks Swedish producer Hosini’s fourth standalone release with Anjunadeep. After making his label debut in 2017, his tracks ‘Syna’, ‘8 Hours Still No Rain’, and ‘Froozen / Balloons’ have featured in four consecutive label compilations; Anjunadeep 09, 10, 11 and 12, and accumulated over 14 million streams to date.
Now, Hosini offers four new tracks on his ‘Lone Surfer EP ’ that are soothing and atmospheric in nature, combining warm chordal elements with bass lines full of groove, and rich, organic percussion.
A versatile producer, Hosini has recently released his cinematic EP ‘Beyond The Fog’ on Anjunadeep’s own ambient and downtempo imprint ‘Reflections’, and has been supported by names such as Parra for Cuva, Nils Hoffmann, Eelke Kleijn and BBC Radio 1’s Pete Tong.
‘Lone Surfer EP’ is out on August 29 via Anjunadeep.
Release Date: 29th August 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Interesting Facts About Music
Music is the art of sound production, based on the acoustics of the human voice and instrument. It has been used to express emotion, communicate ideas, and inspire actions. It has also been used as a way to promote businesses, such as the sale of goods or services, and to enhance social activities such as dance and exercise.
Music has been a part of human culture since ancient times. The Greek philosopher Pythagoreans believed that musical harmony was linked to the motion of planetary bodies. Later, German astronomer Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) perpetuated this idea in his notion of the “harmony of the spheres.” The French philosopher René Descartes (1596-1650) was a strict Platonist who prescribed temperate rhythms and simple melodies so that music would not produce imaginative or exciting, but rather rationally mathematical, effects.
In modern times, technology has changed the way that musicians make and play music. Electronic machinery allows musicians to compose works in which the traditional role of the interpreter is abolished, and sounds that are beyond the ability of a human being to produce or imagine can be recorded directly onto tape or into a digital file. This has allowed musicians to create new genres and forms of music that were previously impossible.
Interesting Facts About Music
One of the most interesting facts about music is that it can affect your perception of things around you. A study from 2011 showed that different parts of the brain become active when you are listening to music, and that it can influence your emotions and even your motor skills.