• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/jgprmx
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
UK-based DJ and producer Jon Gurd shares his ‘Phoenix’ remix package, featuring new mixes from Swedish techno star Ida Engberg, renowned producer and engineer Steven Weston and Anjunadeep label up-and-comer Tagavaka.
Released in April this year, Jon’s album ‘Phoenix’ showcased his impeccable production style, and gained him praise from tastemakers including Joris Voorn, Lane 8, Eelke Kleijn and Sultan + Shepard.
An internationally-renowned DJ and producer, Ida Engberg makes her Anjunadeep debut with her remix of ‘Emergence’, transforming the original into a nine-minute, after-hours track. From playing mainstage at some of dance music’s biggest festivals, including Tomorrowland, Awakenings and Ultra Miami, to playing residencies in party island Ibiza, Ida’s positioned herself as a key tastemaker within the techno and deep house scenes.
Release date: 16/09/22
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Facts About Music Festivals
Music festivals are a common way for people to showcase their talent. Festivals usually award trophies, scholarships, or certificates of merit to participants. They aim to provide a friendly platform for amateur and professional musicians to perform for an audience. They can help artists make the transition from lessons to public performances and pave the way to a professional career in music.
There are many types of music. Some are very simple, like banging a pot. Others are complex, like music composed by musicians. The differences between genres are often described by the timbre of the sounds. The timbre is a measure of how harsh or soft a sound is. It also describes the pitch of the sound.
The first genre of popular music was rock and roll, which evolved into several genres over the years. Most rock and roll bands feature bass and electric guitars, drums, and lead vocalists. Rock and roll music is known for its fast-paced songs and powerful stage presence. Early bands in Los Angeles established a legacy that lasted for decades. Punk rock became popular in the 1970s, and bands like X and Black Flag were born there.
The popularity of music festivals has helped local economies. In 2014, North American corporations spent over $1.5 billion sponsoring concerts and festivals. The five largest music festivals in the United States generated more than $183 million in ticket sales alone. This figure doesn’t count merchandise and food and beverage sales. For instance, the Coachella music festival in California generated $704 million in ticket sales and added another $106 million to the local economy.