• Pre-order Simon Doty’s album ‘Universal Language’: https://anjunadeep.co/sdul.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
Philosophy of Music
Music is a form of artistic expression that can be expressed through the use of voice, instruments or written language. There are many different kinds of music, with varying styles and forms. The history of music predates the development of language and is a complex cultural phenomenon with roots in all human societies.
Music producers are responsible for taking the raw talent, ideas or songs of an artist and turning them into a finished product. They often have to scout for artists, pitch their projects and get funding for them.
Facts about Music
Several scientific studies have found that music can have practical applications in everyday life including helping people to communicate with others, providing entertainment and getting us in touch with beauty. It can also be used to promote physical health and enhance the mood of a person during an activity.
Research has shown that music can promote social cohesion and help to overcome conflict. Jeremy Montagu, an expert on social science and music, says that “humming to calm a baby is music – it’s a way of transmitting emotion.”
While there are a lot of practical uses for music, there are also a number of philosophical questions surrounding it. In this blog post we’ll explore some of these questions and hopefully stimulate some thinking about what purpose music serves.