• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/jsmep.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Anjunadeep is excited to welcome James Shinra to the label with ‘Mainline EP’, a four-track release rooted in electro and breakbeat.
The UK-based producer and DJ has been cultivating his sound since the mid 2000’s, and since his first vinyl release on Null+Void Recordings in 2015 has gained notable support within the UK electro scene. Shinra has released with Feel My Bicep, Craigie Knowes, 20/20 Vision Recordings and more, and gained DJ support from Sasha, Pete Tong, Bicep, Hammer, John Digweed & Ida Engberg to name a few.
‘Mainline EP’ is heavily rooted in the evolution of electronic music that inspired Shinra; it is laden with trance and acid melodies, driving rave breakbeats, 808s, and low rolling basslines. Whilst the EP is inherently club focused, Shinra’s dissonant melodies maintain a powerful sense of introspection and melancholy, distinguishing the record from others in the electro genre.
Release date: 7th September 2022
Visualiser: Jules Roze @rezozero_
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #JamesShinra #Electro
Facts About Music Festivals and Genres
Music festivals are becoming a part of American culture. In addition to traditional rock concerts, they feature contemporary electronic artists. One new music festival in California is called Portola. This two-day festival will feature a lineup of artists including legendary acts such as Eminem and Four Tet, as well as emerging talent.
Rock and roll, which originated in LA, has evolved into many different genres. A rock and roll band generally features a bass guitar, drums, and a lead vocalist. The songs of these bands are fast-paced and energetic. Many of the first bands to emerge in the 1970s were from LA. As the punk rock movement began to grow, more bands were influenced by this genre, including X, Black Flag, and the Germs.
Music festivals help stimulate local economies. In 2014, North American corporations spent $1.5 billion on music festival sponsorships. Ticket sales alone were $183 million, not including merchandise, food, and beverage sales. In April 2016, the Coachella festival in California generated $704 million, adding $106 million to the local economy. Music festivals are also good career-building experiences. Many music festivals have built-in crowds, which create the perfect environment for gaining fan base.
While many people listen to music via streaming services, a live concert remains an important part of the music experience for fans. Whether you are a music fan who prefers classical or pop, you’ll be able to find a live performance that’s right for you. Georgia is full of award-winning musicians. A handful of the biggest pop stars in the Southeast are based in Atlanta. Other successful country musicians include Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan. Several gospel musicians hail from the state.