• Buy/Stream ‘Universal Language’: https://anjunadeep.co/sdul.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Canadian DJ and producer Simon Doty shares his highly anticipated debut album ‘Universal Language’, out now on Anjunadeep.
The album release follows singles ‘Follow Me’, ‘Have You Ever?’ and ‘Soulflow’, which have collectively gained radio support from BBC Radio 1 presenters Pete Tong and Danny Howard, SiriusXM and KCRW as well as a host of tastemaking DJs including Gorgon City, Diplo, Nora En Pure and more.
Crafted for the dancefloor, Simon’s debut album ‘Universal Language’ gives the audience a taste of the range of musical styles that they can expect to hear Simon play during one of his DJ sets.
“We’re starting to lose the groove in underground dance music. This album is partly about showing people that club music can still be melodic and emotional.” – Simon Doty
‘Universal Language’ features a range of collaborations including American spoken word artist Ursula Rucker, british duo My Friend, singer / songwriter Tailor, UK-based producer and vocalist Artche, british songstress Ruth Royall and legendary American vocalist Roland Clark as well as a remix of JODA’s hit track ‘Closer’ (feat. Robyn Sherwell).
Release date: 28th April 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #SimonDoty #UniversalLanguage
Fascinating Facts About Music
Music is produced in many ways and for many purposes, from simple improvisation to elaborate formal compositions. Whether it’s in the studio, at a festival, on a recording, or in a club, music has the ability to make life more interesting and fun.
Some of the most fascinating facts about music are that it can evoke both positive and negative emotions. Interestingly, it can even have therapeutic benefits for people with various illnesses.
It can be a form of therapy for people with Parkinson’s Disease, dementia, or stroke. Several studies have found that listening to music can improve the symptoms of these diseases and may even help patients live longer.
A recent study by Finnish researchers found that all parts of the brain are activated when we listen to music. This is because different parts of the brain are responsible for motor action, emotion, and creativity.
There are many genres of music, ranging from classical to punk rock. The most famous is pop, which is a style that combines elements of rock and roll with other musical styles.
Popular with young people, this type of music often has a fast-paced tempo and a focus on rhythm and vocals. It’s often a mix of electronic and acoustic instruments.
This type of music is often sung in a lyrical style that’s rich and dramatic. Influential R&B singers include Beyonce, Usher, Alicia Keys, and Mariah Carey.
Another popular type of music is jazz. It’s a genre that evolved in the late 19th century from traditional American folk music.