• Watch Anjunadeep 13 Live from Montenegro: https://youtu.be/QM7L27N8-rE
• Buy/Stream Anjunadeep 13: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/deep13.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
• Subscribe to our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup
Showcasing the future sound of Anjunadeep, prolific Bristolian DJ Jody Wisternoff and label co-founder and A&R James Grant share their ninth mixed compilation together – ‘Anjunadeep 13 Mixed by Jody Wisternoff & James Grant’.
Anjunadeep, is the renowned UK label responsible for breaking acts like Lane 8, Dusky, Yotto, Ben Böhmer and Eli & Fur. Ever since the inaugural ‘Anjunadeep 01’ in 2009, the compilation series has been a launchpad for the next generation of electronic artists.
Anjunadeep 13 sets the label’s agenda for 2022 with new and exclusive tracks across two meticulously-crafted mixes. There’s label favourites Tinlicker, Lane 8 and Ben Böhmer alongside rising stars such as Icarus, Bantwanas and São Miguel . This year, Jody and James are also pleased to introduce Nicky Elisabeth, Steven Weston and Mona Vale, who all make their label debut on Anjunadeep 13.
To celebrate the release of this year’s compilation, Jody and James have filmed a special live performance of Anjunadeep 13 at Lake Skadar in Montenegro. Filmed across two 80-minute sessions, one at sunrise and one at sunset.
“Jody and I have been spoilt for choice compiling Anjunadeep 13. Our growing label family has been on fire lately, with more amazing music than ever in the release schedule and a tantalising wave of new talent coming through. We’re delighted to have them all on board, and to showcase their music in the mix.” – James Grant
Release date: 25th March 2022
Production – Dream Beach Media
Director – Alex Boulton
Producer – Josh Stockdale
Camera Operators – Alex Boulton & Tom Forsey
Drone Pilot – Stefan Lakovic
FPV Pilot – Alex Boulton
Production Assistant – Max Morrison
Production Assistant – Bianca Polizzi
Sound Technician – George Pinnegar
BTS Video – Tom Forsey
BTS Photography – Djordje Zivaljevic
Fixer Company – Film Fixers Balkans
Lead Fixer – Vasil Markov
Fixer – Igor Mitric
Head of Catering – Elliot Napier
AV Company – RecAudio
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.ffm.to/youtube.oyd
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleases…
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Subscribe to our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Anjunadeep13 #electronicmusic
Facts About Music
Music has always been an important part of our lives. It can be heard in restaurants, clubs, bars, and jukeboxes. The changing face of music has changed the way we listen and interact with it. It has influenced our lives in so many ways. From making us laugh to making us cry, music has a way of touching the heart. And the power of music continues to grow. In this new age, more people than ever are listening to music, whether it is for enjoyment or as a source of entertainment.
Historically, music has been an adjunct to narrative and ceremony in China. Confucius assigned music a significant place in Chinese culture, and he believed that music and government reflect each other. Music, he said, brings order back to the physical world and makes pretense impossible. Today, we can listen to music from every era in history and discover new styles and genres. If you’re interested in learning more about music, read on.
Ancient Greek philosophers attributed great importance to music. However, no one has ever argued that music is necessary. Democritus, for example, said that music is mere “additional” and “arose out of superfluity.” While the view of music as an adjunct to virtue and moderation is still prevalent, growing psychological understanding of play is starting to challenge that notion. It is time to start exploring the nuances of music as an expression of reality and its role in the world.