• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/jgrr.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Jon Gurd and Reset Robot release their new EP ‘Ashen’ on Anjunadeep.
A respected selector and producer, Jon released his debut album ‘Lion’ on Anjunadeep and followed with ‘Phoenix’ in 2022, which showcased his impeccable production style, and gained him praise from tastemakers including Joris Voorn, Lane 8, Eelke Kleijn and Ida Engberg. In this EP, Jon collaborates with Portsmouth based DJ and producer Dave Robertson, aka Reset Robot, who has released on Get Physical, Soma, and Adam Beyer’s Drumcode in the past and gained support from Amelie Lens, Solomun and Tale Of Us.
Title track ‘Ashen’ was recently featured on the label’s flagship #1 dance album ‘Anjunadeep 14’, and debuted during James Grant & Jody Wisternoff’s DJ Set from Malta which has amassed over 500k views and supported on SiriusXM Chill.
‘Ashen EP’ is out on Anjunadeep on July 11th.
Release date: 11th July 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
Facts About Music and Musical Genres
Music is a special type of sound that can be created using a variety of instruments and vocals. It is used to express emotions, it can be a part of religious rituals, or it can be a form of entertainment. It can also help with mental health. Music has been found to reduce the effects of depression in those who have it. It can also cause a frisson which is an intense feeling that can make you feel goosebumps and raise the hair on your neck. It has been shown to improve the performance of athletes, and it can even help plants grow faster.
Getting from raw talent, ideas or songs to a finished musical product can be a long journey. The producer is responsible for charting the course. Producers scout for artists they think have the potential to succeed and then propose projects to them. Music producers often work with several artists on a regular basis, and they can be involved in the entire process from start to finish.
FACTS ABOUT MUSICAL GENRES
The art of music has occupied a central place in human society throughout history, in some guise or another. Plato viewed it as the shadow of the divine, and Aristotle carried that idea further by seeing music as a symbol that could express the universal. Various theorists have proposed explanations for its importance and power, but such efforts tend to emphasize different elements of music and the ways in which people respond to it: formalists focus on the structure of music itself, sociologists on the listeners and their culture, psychologists on the how and why of perception.