• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/jgrr.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Jon Gurd and Reset Robot release their new EP ‘Ashen’ on Anjunadeep.
A respected selector and producer, Jon released his debut album ‘Lion’ on Anjunadeep and followed with ‘Phoenix’ in 2022, which showcased his impeccable production style, and gained him praise from tastemakers including Joris Voorn, Lane 8, Eelke Kleijn and Ida Engberg. In this EP, Jon collaborates with Portsmouth based DJ and producer Dave Robertson, aka Reset Robot, who has released on Get Physical, Soma, and Adam Beyer’s Drumcode in the past and gained support from Amelie Lens, Solomun and Tale Of Us.
Title track ‘Ashen’ was recently featured on the label’s flagship #1 dance album ‘Anjunadeep 14’, and debuted during James Grant & Jody Wisternoff’s DJ Set from Malta which has amassed over 500k views and supported on SiriusXM Chill.
‘Ashen EP’ is out on Anjunadeep on July 11th.
Release date: 11th July 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
The Importance of Music
Music is an art form that can evoke emotions, and it can also influence culture and lifestyle. Whether it’s classical masterpieces like Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony or contemporary hits from artists such as Ed Sheeran, musicians work tirelessly to produce quality music. In fact, it’s no surprise that some artists require a team of people to help them write their songs, record their albums, and tour the world.
There are lots of different things that make a song sound good. One factor is called timbre, which refers to how a note sounds. For example, a clarinet will have a different timbre than an oboe. Other factors include melody, harmony, and rhythm. A good singer can be gorgeous like Mariah Carey or rugged like Toots Hibbert, while a great guitarist can play with amazing speed and precision.
A lot of modern music was inspired by folk or traditional music. This is because composers wanted to create something new that sounded different from Classical or Romantic music. They used lots of instruments and tried different forms and harmonies.
Some modern music is also electronic or dance music. This is because there are lots of computers and machines that can help create a specific sound. This style of music can be quite loud and is very popular.
Music is an incredibly important part of every culture. People love to go to concerts and festivals. In the US, Bonnaroo is a major music festival that attracts more than 200,000 fans each year. The festival was created to showcase jam bands and folk rock, but it has grown into a major event that features all kinds of musical genres. Vienna is famous for having legendary musical geniuses such as Mozart, and it’s home to the Donauinselfest music festival that draws over 3.1 million people each year.