• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/nefjv
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Dutch legend Joris Voorn puts a spin on Nicky Elisabeth’s debut release on Anjunadeep, ‘Fading’.
Released in May, Nicky’s ‘Fading’ showcased her soft side, with her airy vocals perfectly complementing her tight and polished production. Now one of Holland’s finest exports, Joris Voorn, brings the track to the dancefloor by adding his signature upbeat energy. The remix has already received a warm reception from fans when Joris featured it in his sets at Canada’s Electric Island festival, and on the Freedom stage at Tomorrowland.
Release date: 21 September 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Facts About Music Festivals
Throughout history, music has been studied and debated from a wide range of perspectives. The ancient Greek philosopher Sextus Empiricus, for example, defined music as an art of tones and rhythms with no external meaning. However, music is not so easily reduced to a single definition, which would preclude the inclusion of other forms of art.
Whether or not music has meaning can be debated, but there are essentially two distinct schools of thought. The first is the referentialist view, which holds that music has a deep, inner meaning. The other side is the nonreferentialist view. The latter is often referred to as a “formalist” or “absolutist” view.
Musicologists study a wide variety of genres and styles. In the mid-twentieth century, the rock music movement emerged as a huge musical and social phenomenon. In the decade following, a number of postsecondary institutions established programs devoted to the study of popular music. Today, musicologists study nearly every major genre of popular music from around the world.
Music festivals are an increasingly popular way to consume live music. These events feature a diverse price range and a wide variety of live acts. Music festivals also provide a great opportunity to network with fans and build a career. Many festivals also have built-in audiences, making them the perfect place to develop a fan base.