• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/jrgmar.oyd
• Watch Joseph Ray’s set at Anjunadeep Open Air: Los Angeles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yyevG2P4_U
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
GRAMMY-winning producer and one third of electronic trio NERO, Joseph Ray, announces new club-focused single ‘Give Me A Reason’.
The latest in a long line of impressive productions from the producer, Joseph Ray’s ‘Give Me A Reason’ ties his signature rolling percussion and swelling synth lines together into a steady and euphoric climax. The track is sure to be a hit on the electronic scene in 2023, and has already been road-tested by Joseph Ray at Anjunadeep’s label takeover of iconic venue Printworks London, where it received a resoundingly positive response.
This latest release comes off the back of two well-received 2022 singles released via Anjunadeep, ‘Changing Lanes’ and ‘Inhibitions’, that have amassed over 800k streams across DSP’s and garnered support from the likes of Gorgon City, Tinlicker and Qrion. This is in addition to Joseph’s 2021 collaborative album ‘Leave the Bones’, written and recorded with Haitian band Lakou Mizik and celebrated by the likes of NPR, Pitchfork, BBC Radio 1, BBC 6 Music, Worldwide FM, Billboard, and The Times.
Release Date: 27th January 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #JosephRay #GiveMeAReason
Facts About the Music Industry
Music has played a significant role in our daily lives for thousands of years. It is an art form, but also an industry. In the 21st century, music is a multi-billion dollar business, with music streaming having reached multiple billions of dollars in less than a decade.
The music industry is diverse, ranging from production and publishing to distribution and live concerts. Artists can perform as independent artists, signed by a record label or a band, or as a part of a larger group.
One of the largest music cities in the world, Los Angeles has influenced a variety of musical genres. The city is home to legendary recording studios and is located close to Hollywood.
Live events are a crucial part of the music industry. Many music producers work with individual artists and bands to put together a recording. They select the type of musicians and production techniques to be used.
Most festivals award certificates of merit and trophies. They can also be a platform for artists to receive professional development, and may offer scholarships. Some festivals also award prizes to composers or performers.
The earliest recorded amateur music competitions date to the 18th century in England. Competitions were held at local pubs and taverns, and were adjudicated by prominent figures.
In the 20th century, amateur music competitions became widespread. The Bayreuth Festival, for example, was established by German composer Richard Wagner in 1876. This festival presented music dramas, and presented works by Wagner, Handel, and other composers.