• Listen to ‘Fireworks’ (Juno Mamba Remix): https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/54498.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Melbourne-based producer Juno Mamba performing his remix of Qrion’s ‘Fireworks’ live 🥁
Release Date: April 4th 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleases…
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Facts About Music Production
There are several aspects of music that make it great. Some of them are: tempo, articulation, and dynamics. Tempo refers to the beats per minute of a piece, while articulation is the way in which a note is played. Notes can be short and smooth, while words can be stressed or slurred. Depending on the type of music, one or more of these elements may make the piece work better or worse.
Cassette tape technology was developed in the mid-1960s, but it was not until the 1980s that it achieved commercial success. It helped define the sound of that decade. These tapes were inserted into boom boxes, Walkmans, and car stereos and played music on the go. Many people were able to record songs they heard on the radio and dub vinyl records onto tape. Mix tapes became popular, and the portable nature of cassette tapes made long car rides more enjoyable.
In the ancient world, the importance of music has been widely recognized. The ancient Greek philosopher Plotinus expressed the importance of music, calling it the most significant of all the arts. But despite its obvious importance, no one has ever argued for the necessity of music. In fact, one of the earliest writers on music, Democritus, denied the necessity of music, stating that music was a product of a surplus of the human mind. But this view is increasingly weakening, thanks to the development of the psychological understanding of play.