• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/jmus.oyd
• Watch Anjunadeep 13 live from Lake Skadar, Montenegro: https://youtu.be/QM7L27N8-rE
• Buy/Stream Anjunadeep 13: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/deep13.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Melbourne-based artist Juno Mamba returns to Anjunadeep with the release of his latest single ‘Us’. Delivering the most uplifting track of his career, ‘Us’ was handpicked by Anjunadeep label head James Grant and Bristol DJ Jody Wisternoff for its first play at Anjunadeep Open Air 2021, becoming a highly sought-after ID from the set.
‘Us’ is the first release from Juno Mamba since his 2021 EPs ‘Infinity’ and ‘Freedom’, which amassed over 1.3 million streams and led to a ‘Chillest Record’ feature on BBC Radio 1. The EPs saw praise from Mixmag, Complex UK, The Ransom Note, KALTBLUT and NME, and gained tastemaker support from tastemakers including RÜFÜS DU SOL, Bob Moses, Annie Mac and TSHA.
In partnership with Australian label Soothsayer
Release date: 6th July 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #JunoMamba #ElectronicMusic
The Evolution of Music Production and Theory
The world of music is forever changing. While people used to rely on radio DJs and record labels to play their favorite songs, music is becoming more personal. Musicians now have more control over what they hear, and they can even share their music directly with their fans. New technologies are also changing the way music is created. Before, musicians were simply dollars-making commodities. Today, they have direct access to their fans. It’s not surprising that music is a growing global industry, but the way it’s delivered and consumed is changing.
Music has long been recognized as a human need. Yet no philosopher has ever argued for the necessity of music. Plato, a Greek philosopher, denied that there was any connection between music and character. He thought that the most effective way to create music is to keep it simple, because a complex piece would only result in disorder. But music isn’t just any music; it can be a reflection of the moral order of the universe, too.
Music theory has become highly controversial since the nineteenth century. Many theorists, such as Edmund Gurney, have made contradictory claims about the meaning of music. While most are not opposed to profound meaning, they do not acknowledge its existence. In the 19th century, Meyer was one of the first to recognize the existence of musical meaning, but he didn’t go as far as to categorize theorists according to their degree of adherence to the referential pole.