• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/nhlmg.oyd
• Pre-order ‘A Radiant Sign’: https://anjunadeep.co/nhars.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Berlin-based producer and live act Nils Hoffmann returns to Anjunadeep with new single ‘Let Me Go’, featuring TENDER. The single is paired with the announcement of his sophomore album ‘A Radiant Sign’, out September 2nd.
The album marks the beginning of a new chapter for the 26-year-old up-and-comer. Finding himself going through a transitional stage in his life, Nils used the album to help him escape and give him hope in uncertain times.
“The album is about new beginnings, and represents the beautiful results that can come from fighting through difficult circumstances. I wanted to give people a collection of music that they can be absorbed by; giving them the hope and faith to keep going through the twists and turns of life. While writing the album, I realised that challenging situations do eventually come to an end, and while facing those challenges, it’s best to look ahead. That’s what ‘A Radiant Sign’ stands for.”
Having started releasing music and touring the world at the young age of 16, Nils already has a wealth of experience to call upon. Drawing musical inspiration from artists like RÜFÜS DU SOL, Ólafur Arnalds and Stephan Bodzin, Nils showcases his masterful melodic house productions over the 13 tracks of ‘A Radiant Sign’. From the intertwining synths in ‘Let Me Go’, to the hard hitting drums in ‘Tiderays’, and the ambient textures in ‘A Radiant Sign’, Nils blends meticulously crafted electronic elements, with vocals and organic sounds throughout.
‘A Radiant Sign’ features a broad range of collaborations, including electronic duo TENDER, South African vocalist Julia Church, singer-songwriter Panama, acclaimed Australian songstress Gordi, London artist bailey, ‘Breathing’ vocalist Malou, UK duo Hi Frisco, and renowned neo-classical composer Niklas Paschburg.
‘Let Me Go’ follows on from Nils’ recent Anjunadeep double A-side ‘9 Days / Cranes’, the former of which features on the upcoming album, and ‘Breathing’, his smash-hit collaboration with Ben Böhmer and Malou. ‘Breathing’ has so far amassed over 30M streams to date, and gained support from BBC Radio 1, Sirius XM and Sunshine Live. This adds to an already-impressive list of tastemakers like Diplo, Bob Moses and Pete Tong who’ve championed his work on Poesie Musik, Ton Töpferei, Bitbird and Counter Records.
Nils is part of the next wave of emerging talent from London-based electronic label Anjunadeep, who have broken electronic music stars such as Lane 8, Yotto, Eli & Fur and Ben Böhmer.
‘A Radiant Sign’ is out September 2 on Anjunadeep.
Release Date: 8th July 2022
Follow Nils Hoffmann:
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleases…
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #NilsHoffmann #ARadiantSign