• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/ltay.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Luttrell returns to Anjunadeep with the release of his latest single ‘Around You’ featuring vocals from his fiancé Sara James. Combining high energy synths characteristic to Luttrell’s sound and dreamlike vocals from Sara, Luttrell’s latest proves to be another stand-out track from the Seattle-based producer.
Since launching his Luttrell project in 2016, Eric Luttrell has become an Anjunadeep fan favourite, and produced some of the label’s most memorable moments including ‘Intergalactic Plastic’, ‘Contact’ and ‘Need You’. Luttrell’s latest offering follows on from his third album ‘Music For My Memories’ released last year on Anjunadeep. The album has amassed over 8 million streams to date and received support from BBC Radio 1’s Annie Mac, Sian Eleri and Ana Matronic.
Release Date: 6th September 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Luttrell #AroundYou
Facts About the Music Industry
For thousands of years, music has played an important role in human life. Not only is it a means of entertainment, but it also has a cultural significance and is used for social exchange. As a result, music has become a multi-billion-dollar industry. Its activities span the recording, production, and distribution of music. They also include live concerts. While streaming accounts for a large percentage of overall music industry revenue in the United States, physical music sales are on the decline.
In the 1980s, the Los Angeles area became a hub for rock and roll. This genre grew and became widely recognized, with artists such as N.W.A. serving as inspiration for bands like Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur. Later, the genre evolved into alternative rock, which drew influences from other genres. Bands like Tool, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Linkin Park are examples of this genre.
A music producer is a person responsible for putting the various pieces together in the recording process. These professionals work with bands and individual artists, selecting production techniques and types of musicians. In addition, they work closely with the sound engineers to produce a finished track. They also have a more artistic vision than the engineers and can influence the final result. Depending on their level of expertise, music producers may also be known as track producers or record producers.
A separate sound system is used in larger events, such as stadiums, and can include musicians’ monitors. This equipment is typically set up at the side of the stage. Mics are a critical element of virtually every sound application, and are available in bidirectional, cardioid, and omnidirectional styles.