• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/mbtmtyb
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
A funk-laden bop with a slower BPM, ’Take Me To Your Body’ is reminiscent of balearic and Italo-disco styles in its warm chords and airy staccato synths. Moon Boots shines through the playfulness of the arrangement, which is elevated by Hanson’s delivery of the flirtatious lyrics; “All I want is to feel / The kind of loving that’s for real / So baby let me whisper in your ear”.
Release date: 18/11/22
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Music Festivals – Fun Facts About Music Festivals
Throughout history music has been a significant part of people’s daily lives. As well as being an entertainment and art form, music is also a significant medium for cultural exchange. The popularity of music festivals has increased in recent years. They are a great way to enjoy live music and build a fan base. These festivals can also be very useful in gaining experience in the music industry.
A music festival is an event held at a certain time of the year, usually outdoors. It is a community event that features music performances, often with a focus on local musicians. Music festivals can also be themed around a holiday, holiday tradition, or nationality. Some festivals offer scholarships or other types of recognition to artists and musicians. These events are usually more structured than spontaneous forms of music festivity.
Some music festivals are for-profit concerts, while others are nonprofit events. They can be themed by musical genre or nationality and often feature extensive programming. They can also be associated with a charitable cause, such as promoting social issues. They may also award scholarships or trophies.
Some music festivals have a large amount of quality live acts. They are a great way to build a fan base and learn more about the music industry. Some festivals are one-time events while others are annual.
The 20th biennial Festival of New Music is being presented by Florida State University College of Music. This festival features concerts, masterclasses, and lectures by a variety of contemporary composers. The featured artists will also work with College of Music faculty to provide students with lectures and workshops.