• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/cbatr.oyd
• Buy/Stream ‘Ride Away’: anjunadeep.co/mbra.oyd
• Buy tickets to Moon Boots’ tour dates: anjunadeep.co/moonbootslive.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Moon Boots’ ‘Come Back Around’, featuring Cherry Glazerr, receives two remixes from Romain Garcia and Liam Fitzgerald. ‘Come Back Around’ is taken from Moon Boots’ recently released third studio album ‘Ride Away’, and has accumulated over 1.5million streams across DSPs so far, as well racking up 94 spins on SiriusXM after being playlisted on ‘Diplo’s Revolution’ and ‘BPM’. The track features the vocals of Clementine Creevy of Cherry Glazerr, a rock band championed by Pitchfork, NME and Rolling Stone to name a few.
Following his 2020 debut release, ‘Cappadocia’, a collaboration with Ben Böhmer on Cercle Records, which has accrued over 17million streams on Spotify alone, Romain Garcia has confirmed he’s “one of the key names in the current melodic house scene” (DJ Mag). Romain has released two EPs via Anjunadeep since then that have received widespread support including from BBC Radio 1, Kiss FM and SiriusXM, on which lead single ‘Before You Go’ was one of the most played tracks of 2022. His remix of ‘Come Back Around’ sees his trademark uplifting synths recontextualise Creevy’s vocals as a melodic house anthem.
The new package unites this remix with a fresh take on ‘Come Back Around’ from Mexican born and raised DJ and producer Liam Fitzgerald, who offers up a uniquely dubbed-out and percussion-laden medley.‘Come Back Around (The Remixes)’ is out May 5 on Anjunadeep.
Release date: 5 May 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #MoonBoots #ComeBackAround(TheRemixes)
Facts About Music Production
Music is an art form that has been a part of human culture for thousands of years. It is a powerful tool for communication, entertainment, and education.
Production: A Music Producer is a person who takes an artist’s raw talent and ideas and turns them into musical masterpieces. The process can be long and complex, but it is rewarding to see the fruits of your labor.
Facts: The first thing a producer does is scout for artists that they believe have a promising future. If they find a few they like, the producer will then propose projects and get funding to produce them.
They will then take them on tour and make sure they get the opportunity to perform at festivals. Depending on the genre of music, these events can be very popular.
It’s a Fact That Music Gives Pleasure
It has been scientifically proven that music can have a positive impact on your health. It can increase your energy levels, help you sleep better, and improve your mood.
A Music Producer Listens to Their Own Work: You may be surprised to hear this, but many music producers are avid listeners of their own work. They find it helps them understand their own decisions and how to improve for their next track.
They will also listen to their favorite genres, such as rock and indie, for inspiration and to help them decide which music they should focus on in the future. It can be a fun way to find out what works for you and what doesn’t.