• Buy/Stream ‘Ride Away’: anjunadeep.co/mbra.oyd
• Buy tickets to Moon Boots’ tour dates: anjunadeep.co/moonbootslive.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
After months of build up and anticipation from fans, talented music producer, keyboardist and DJ Moon Boots releases his exceptional third studio album Ride Away, out via Anjunadeep today. The album features an international superstar cast of collaborators including Cherry Glazerr, Nic Hanson, Ora The Molecule, Dope Earth Alien, and Black Gatsby.
The culmination of Moon Boots’ colourful career, Ride Away was written and produced by the Brooklyn-based musician over a nearly two-year period. Hauling in a crate’s worth of musical influences, Moon Boots has imbued Ride Away with his characteristic blend of soul, disco, and house music, whilst also introducing the sounds of synthpop, breakbeats, and psychedelia.
“Creating my new album Ride Away helped keep me going through unsteady times and joyous times. This album is about love and connection and being there for each other. My intention is for people to feel free when they hear this album, to get recharged, to be stimulated by something they’ve never heard before.” – Moon Boots
Having accrued well over 100 million streams on Spotify alone, and having been championed by the likes of Annie Mac, Diplo, Danny Howard, and The Blessed Madonna, Moon Boots has established himself as a trailblazer of R&B-infused dance music. Having released on legendary French house label French Express, and remixed the likes of Dua Lipa, Robyn, and Nile Rodgers, Dougherty’s production prowess is in high demand, whilst his eclectic DJ sets and live shows (including a full live band) have seen him tour the world, with recent headline shows sold out across North America and Australia. From May 2023, fans can experience Ride Away live when Moon Boots takes it on a 5-date North American tour. Kicking off in Denver with dates in Chicago, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles, expect nothing short of a high-energy, vibrant, upbeat live show from the musical whiz kid.
Release date: 17th March 2023
Connect with Moon Boots:
• Bootopians: https://moonboots.highlight.xyz/
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3cIXmCH7iNcslTbwrwS7zy?si=wjNb71Q1Rqu9aoqxNehzJA
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moonbootsmusic/
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwuA5SQ3s8UiWKFCm45_Gwg
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moonbootsmusic
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/moonbootsmusic
• Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/moonbootsmusic
• Tour dates: https://www.moonbootsmusic.com/tour
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #MoonBoots #RideAway
Types of Music
Music is an art form that involves a wide range of activities. From creating beautiful artifacts to simply expressing emotions, music is a powerful way to connect with the world around you.
Production: The Process
Producers are the people who help artists get their ideas into songs and recordings. They work on a variety of projects, including scouting for talent, suggesting projects to the artist, and finding funding for the project.
Facts: Early Medieval Music Notation
Music notation didn’t look much like modern day music notation until the twelfth century. Previously, musical notation was primarily monophonic, meaning that the melody was sung alone. However, in the twelfth century composers began writing music with two or more melodic lines that could be heard simultaneously, called polyphony.
Romantic Composers: During the nineteenth century, composers focused on adding emotional depth to classical forms. They often combined elements of classical music with the emotion of a specific culture or time period to produce pieces that were personal and unique.
Classical Music: During the nineteenth century, classical music became increasingly complex and sophisticated. It often used an entire orchestra, and layers of melodic and harmonic complexity that were not heard in other types of music.
Indie: A Music Style
Indie music is a genre of music that doesn’t fit into mainstream music trends, and can be produced independently from commercial record labels. This includes independent label releases and do-it-yourself approaches to recording and publishing.