• Buy/Stream ‘Ride Away’: anjunadeep.co/mbra.oyd
• Buy tickets to Moon Boots’ tour dates: anjunadeep.co/moonbootslive.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
After months of build up and anticipation from fans, talented music producer, keyboardist and DJ Moon Boots releases his exceptional third studio album Ride Away, out via Anjunadeep today. The album features an international superstar cast of collaborators including Cherry Glazerr, Nic Hanson, Ora The Molecule, Dope Earth Alien, and Black Gatsby.
The culmination of Moon Boots’ colourful career, Ride Away was written and produced by the Brooklyn-based musician over a nearly two-year period. Hauling in a crate’s worth of musical influences, Moon Boots has imbued Ride Away with his characteristic blend of soul, disco, and house music, whilst also introducing the sounds of synthpop, breakbeats, and psychedelia.
“Creating my new album Ride Away helped keep me going through unsteady times and joyous times. This album is about love and connection and being there for each other. My intention is for people to feel free when they hear this album, to get recharged, to be stimulated by something they’ve never heard before.” – Moon Boots
Having accrued well over 100 million streams on Spotify alone, and having been championed by the likes of Annie Mac, Diplo, Danny Howard, and The Blessed Madonna, Moon Boots has established himself as a trailblazer of R&B-infused dance music. Having released on legendary French house label French Express, and remixed the likes of Dua Lipa, Robyn, and Nile Rodgers, Dougherty’s production prowess is in high demand, whilst his eclectic DJ sets and live shows (including a full live band) have seen him tour the world, with recent headline shows sold out across North America and Australia. From May 2023, fans can experience Ride Away live when Moon Boots takes it on a 5-date North American tour. Kicking off in Denver with dates in Chicago, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles, expect nothing short of a high-energy, vibrant, upbeat live show from the musical whiz kid.
Release date: 17th March 2023
Connect with Moon Boots:
• Bootopians: https://moonboots.highlight.xyz/
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3cIXmCH7iNcslTbwrwS7zy?si=wjNb71Q1Rqu9aoqxNehzJA
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moonbootsmusic/
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwuA5SQ3s8UiWKFCm45_Gwg
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moonbootsmusic
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/moonbootsmusic
• Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/moonbootsmusic
• Tour dates: https://www.moonbootsmusic.com/tour
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #MoonBoots #RideAway
The Importance of Music
Music is the art of putting together sounds in a way that is interesting or enjoyable to hear. It includes melody, harmony and rhythm. When we think of music, we generally picture a singer or group of musicians playing or singing.
Facts about Music
The history of music is long and varied. It can be traced back to prehistoric times when humans began carving flutes from animal bones. Today, music is a very important part of our lives.
It helps us relax our mind, elevates our spirits and floats in a world of our own where we are not concerned with the outside world. It can also reduce anxiety, blood pressure and pain.
Artists, Genres and Festivals
Music has been a part of humanity for centuries and is still alive today. It is a powerful tool to communicate with others, to educate and inspire.
Listening to music helps people improve their mood and mental alertness, sleep better and even perform better in their jobs and at the gym. Interestingly, scientists have discovered that listening to music has a positive impact on memory.
It is a Language of Emotions
When we want to express our feelings, we usually turn to music as it is the only language that can represent different emotions. When we are feeling frustrated, frightened or sad, music can be an excellent companion to help us barge into our souls and narrate the thoughts that are running through our minds.