• Watch Anjunadeep 14 live from Qarraba Bay, Malta: https://youtu.be/gaI7fdfyBHQ
• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/deep14ts.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Handpicked by curators James Grant & Jody Wisternoff, Anjunadeep 14 – The Selection hosts 6 highlights from the label’s annual compilation, featuring PROFF, Igor Garanin, Legato, Duke Boara, Nōpi and exclusive James and Jody remixes of Natascha Polké and LAR.
Kicking off the EP is a remix of Above & Beyond’s ‘Surge’ from Russian producers PROFF and Igor Garanin. First debuted during Above & Beyond’s ABGT500 Deep Set, PROFF and Igor Garanin add an organic house spin to the original, leading with an array of percussion and intricate countermelodies.
James Grant and Jody Wisternoff collaborate with British producer LEGATO on ‘Petals’. With releases on All Day I Dream, Eton Messy, When We Dip and Nightcolours, LEGATO demonstrates his distinctive style in his latest collaboration.
Duke Boara returns to Anjunadeep with ‘Woodwick Close’. Having first debuted on Anjunadeep 12, Duke Boara has since gone on to release his debut album ‘11am’ which has gained over 8 million streams and support on BBC Radio 1.
Anjunadeep welcomes Natascha Polké back to the label with a James Grant & Jody Wisternoff edit of ‘Loose Lips’. Natascha debuted on the label in 2022 with ‘Cranes’, a collaboration with Nils Hoffmann, and has had further releases on This Never Happened, Hive Music and Definition:Music. Leading with Natascha’s enchanting vocals, James and Jody stamp their mark with signature percussive-led rhythms and warm chords.
‘Freefly’ is the second collaborative cut on the EP, with Ukrainian producer Nōpi, Jody Wisternoff & James Grant. Nōpi first debuted on Anjunadeep in 2020 and has since gone on to release his outstanding four-track EP ‘Gray Cloud’ on the label.
Rounding off the EP is a Jody Wisternoff & James Grant remix of LAR ‘Collide’. Hailing from the UK, LAR debuted in 2021 with his release on Monstercat Silk and has since gone on to release on Colorize, Eton Messy and Zerothree.
Release Date: 25th April 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #JamesGrant #JodyWisternoff
What Is Music?
Music is an art form whose purpose is to evoke reaction from those who experience it. It combines vocal or instrumental (or both) elements in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony and expression of emotion.
It originated in Africa and evolved around the world. It is considered to be one of the oldest forms of art in the world.
In ancient Egypt, musicians were an important part of court life and deities were praised through chants and songs. In modern Egypt, music continues to play a major role in Sufi Muslim and Coptic Christian traditions.
It can change your mood and improve your health and wellbeing. Happy, upbeat music causes your brain to release chemicals like dopamine and serotonin which elicit feelings of joy and happiness. Similarly, relaxing music can lower blood pressure and heart rate after physical exertion.
Production is the process of making a song sound the way it does through editing, recording and mixing. It also includes mastering an audio recording, manufacturing, graphic design and marketing and sales of the final product.
Artists are people who make music for a living and have a desire to share their work with others. They may be amateur or professional, and can include a broad range of musical genres.
Genres are collections of different musical styles, such as classical, jazz, rock, pop, country and rap. They can also encompass individual composers, performers and singers who produce music in their own style.