• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
New music from Moon Boots, landing Friday 🌙
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #MoonBoots #Shorts
The Evolution of Music
In the past, people listened to music on jukeboxes, tapes from the trunk of their cars, or wall-mounted speakers at concerts. Today, however, the world of music is constantly changing. Not only does it entertain us in the form of songs, but it also inspires people through political and cultural movements. Here are a few examples of how music has changed over the years. Stacker describes a few trends that have been shaped by the evolution of music.
MP3s were first introduced in the late 1980s. It was not until 1999 that companies like Sub Pop started distributing music in MP3 format. MP3s offered consumers the ability to stream music without having to purchase a physical object. By 2010, more than two hundred billion CDs had been sold. This technology made it possible to stream music and create bottomless libraries. Today, we can listen to music wherever we go and at any time. Here are some of the top trends that shaped music in the last few decades.
The popularity of contemporary music has spread to other countries. The International Society for Contemporary Music, founded in 1922, has held summer festivals in various cities. Its first festival was held in Osaka, Japan, in 1958. Music has also long been a part of contests of artistic skill. The Pythian Games of Delphi in 6th century BC included musical competitions. The medieval Welsh eisteddfod, with its focus on music, dates back to the 12th century. Today, there is a festival in Darmstadt, Germany, which features new and contemporary works from around the world.