• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/nedu.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
The Art of Producing Music
Music is a powerful art that permeates all human societies in a bewildering profusion of styles, some contemporary, others engendered in past eras. Throughout history, it has been credited with the capacity to reflect and influence emotion; and its use in ritual, drama, radio, television, musical theatre, commercial advertising and psychotherapy testifies to a continuing faith in its power to touch and change people.
The nature of music’s meaning is a perennially contentious issue. While it was once fashionable to speak of a “language of emotions,” this analogy breaks down at the point at which precise semantics are needed. Moreover, since written and spoken language cannot render these musical “meanings,” whatever they may be, in consistently recognizable terms, verbal explication often raises more questions than it answers.
Whether we sing in the shower or listen while driving, cleaning or cooking, we know that music is a pleasure to be enjoyed alone or with friends. It can make other activities, such as exercise, more exhilarating and it can be used as a way to communicate. It can also be used to enrich our communities, provide entertainment or simply get us in touch with beauty.
Music is a part of our daily lives, and it’s important to know that the production process can be just as exciting as the music itself. Whether you’re in need of a new beat or just want to learn how to produce your own, we’ve got all the tips and tricks to help.