• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/rx22.oyd
• Watch James Grant & Jody Wisternoff at Anjunadeep Open Air: Los Angeles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Jw37y7RH8
• Watch Dosem at Anjunadeep Open Air: Los Angeles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt_SbyQTJ3w
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
As 2022 comes to an end, Anjunadeep looks back on some of the year’s biggest remixes in their next instalment of ‘Anjunadeep The Remixes’, featuring Joris Voorn, Little Dragon, Innellea, Maruwa and more. This year’s compilation also features new, exclusive remixes courtesy of LeSonic, Braxton, Antic, Dosem and James Grant.
Release Date: 13th December 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #ComeTogether #Dosem #JamesGrant
Facts About Music Festivals
Thousands of years ago, music was an important part of daily life. It served as a medium for cultural exchange and competition. The Pythian Games at Delphi in 6th century bc included musical competitions. In the 18th and 19th centuries, local singing competitions were held in taverns. These were adjudicated by prominent figures.
A music festival is an event where a variety of performers play in a particular place. It usually consists of a series of performances on a common theme. Sometimes, the theme is a national or international one.
Some festivals are themed around a composer or musical genre. Some are for-profit concerts, while others are charitable and benevolent events. In addition to performances, some festivals also include other attractions. Some may award scholarships or certificates of merit.
Aside from promoting the talents of the artists, music festivals are also beneficial to local economies. Many of the largest festivals in the United States generate significant ticket sales. These are not including merchandise and food sales.
Some festivals are also charitable, with the proceeds going to a specific cause. In the United States, the largest annual music festival is Summerfest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It draws nearly a million people every year.
Another famous music festival is the Glastonbury Festival in England. It has a capacity of 275,000. It is also known for its “fallow years” every five years.
In Germany, the CTM festival is held in Berlin. The VIA festival is located in Pittsburgh.