• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/wimy.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Nox Vahn makes an exciting return to Anjunadeep with his latest offering, ‘When I’m With You.’ This vibrant single initially made its debut on Anjunadeep 14, the flagship label compilation mixed by James Grant and Jody Wisternoff.
Having built an impressive discography that spans various genres, ranging from dark, driving house to soothing ambient tracks, Nox Vahn first introduced his sound to the label in 2019. Since then, he has consistently delivered a series of successful releases, most notably his collaboration with Marsh titled ‘Come Together,’ which has amassed over 12 million streams.
Nox Vahn’s meticulously crafted productions have earned him recognition from notable DJs, including Rüfüs Du Sol, Pete Tong, Lane 8, Jeremy Olander, and many others.
‘When I’m With You’ is out September 15 on Anjunadeep.
Release date: 15th September 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #NoxVahn #WhenImWithYou
The Importance of Music Producers
Music is the cultural expression of human emotions. It is a medium of entertainment, serves as an outlet to be creative and helps us understand beauty. It is also useful for a variety of practical purposes: communication, transporting emotions, and facilitating physical tasks such as exercise, relaxation or even retail shopping behavior (North and Hargreaves, 1996).
Music producers oversee the various processes involved in the recording of a musical piece. Their responsibilities are to translate the ideas of the artist into a technical language that can be understood by the audio engineer, and to ensure a finished product is produced. A good producer will have a strong understanding of the different elements of Music, such as melody, rhythm, and timbre/tone color, and be able to use this knowledge to make the best choice for a particular song or recording.
Neuroscientists, musicologists and psychologists continue to ponder why we enjoy listening to Music. It may be because of its transmission and communication functions: the tones that elicit the response of “a call” on your cell phone (someone is calling you), the sounds of a doorbell or alarm clock (it’s time to get up), or the sounds of an orchestra or band in concert (social connection).
A more likely reason might be its emotional effects. The bonding that music creates can be seen in the way it connects a mother and her newborn child, or in the way that ancient men danced and sang before a hunt or battle. During the recent lockdowns that occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic, nothing brought people together and helped alleviate fear and loneliness as much as Music played in public spaces.