• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/ocac.oyd
• Buy/Stream ‘Contra’: https://anjunadeep.co/contra.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Demonstrating her exceptional talent as a singer and songwriter, OLAN will release three intimate acoustic versions of tracks from her album ‘Contra’ as part of ‘Contra: Acoustic’, out on November 25 via independent label Anjunadeep.
‘Contra: Acoustic’ features stripped back interpretations of singles ’Push’ and ‘Wake And Return’ and album track ’Submerge’. In contrast to the electronic flavour of the originals, each arrangement on ‘Contra: Acoustic’ is hauntingly sparse, with OLAN’s delicate harmonies filling the spaces between her guitar and Fender bass. In this context, the vulnerability of the lyrics is palpable, illustrating just how these songs were a form of escape and expression for OLAN, helping her find peace amidst the uncertainty of the pandemic:
“‘Contra’ is an album I wrote as a way to find some peace with my life having no definitive purpose at the time. I often try to attach meaning to everything I encounter. I force myself to re-live memories. I’ll try to unpack them and see how I could change my reality if I had just been a better person.”
Since release, the album has reached the top 10 of the NACC electronic charts, accrued over a million streams, and been supported by KCRW, KEXP, SiriusXM, DJ Mag, and Beatportal. Most recently, legendary indie electronic group Little Dragon’s released a remix of ‘Wake & Return’ which premiered on KCRW in July this year.
Release date: 25th November 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #OLAN #Contra
Music Production Facts
Getting into the music industry can be a rewarding and exciting way to build a career. You can work as a recording engineer, an audio engineer or become a musician. But, first you need to learn the basic skills of music production.
A producer is responsible for the creative and technical aspects of a recording. They choose the musicians, negotiate contracts and bring together all the different parts of the recording process. In addition, they help to master the music and make sure the output is perfect. They may also give advice to performers or musicians.
Many music producers also work with sound engineers. Music producers often save unfinished projects, and then return to them later. They often also have an artistic vision.
You may also choose to specialize in other areas of music production. For example, you may specialize in producing live concerts. You can get experience by working as an events assistant or by volunteering. Some larger employers also have in-house training programs.
The most popular music genres in the United States are pop, rock, and R&B/Hip-Hop. Pop music is primarily listened to by teenagers. The number of pop music listeners in the 12-34 age group increased from 2.7% in 2016, to 3.9% in 2017. Pop music also ranked as the most popular music genre among gym-goers. Rock music also ranked as the second most popular music genre among black listeners.
In the United States, classic rock is the most popular genre, and continues to be popular among older listeners. However, the number of classic rock fans is decreasing among younger listeners.