• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/pbzep.oyd
• Watch Anjunadeep 14 live from Qarraba Bay, Malta: https://youtu.be/gaI7fdfyBHQ
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Anjunadeep is excited to welcome Berlin-based producer Paul Baule to the fold with his debut label release, ‘Zillion EP’.
Fans of the label may recognise the lead track ‘Illusionist’ from recent flagship compilation ‘Anjunadeep 14’, curated and mixed by label heads James Grant and Jody Wisternoff, where its delicate production stood out, even among over 40 other brilliant tracks.
Paul Baule has previously released on Amsterdam-based Click Records, as well as local Berlin labels Mind Field and Rebellion der Träumer, and earned himself support from DJ’s including Gabriel & Dresden, Jonas Rathsman, Alfa Romero, Frost and Mees Salomé.
Paul Baule’s ‘Zillion EP’ is a masterclass in delicately-produced electronica that makes for an emotive listening experience, out June 6 on Anjunadeep.
Release Date: 6th June 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #PaulBaule #ZillionEP
Rhythm, Melody, and Harmony – The Art of Music Production
Music producers have a deep knowledge of today’s formats, genres, sounds, and production techniques. They know what works and don’t work in a song, how to work the soundboard and help place microphones and can even take part as a musician (if needed). A producer should be able to create when the inspiration strikes, and keep going when it hits a wall.
Rhythm, melody, and harmony are the hallmarks of Music, an art concerned with combining vocal or instrumental sounds for beauty of form or emotional expression according to cultural standards of rhythm, harmony, and melody. From the simple folk song to the complex electronic composition, music is heard in every culture and in all periods of history. Because it is easily combined with words and with physical movement (as in song or dance) it has always been credited with the power to influence human emotion, and popular culture has exploited these possibilities throughout the ages.
In the early epochs, Plato (428-348/347 bce) and Confucius (551-479 bce) both thought of music as a department of ethics and sought to regulate its use by placing limitations on rhythmic and melodic complexity. The Epicureans and Stoics were less restrictive in their views of musical function, but like Luther emphasized that music should be simple, direct, accessible, and an aid to piety. Later, Nietzsche posited an Apollonian-Dionysian conflict between formality and spontaneity in music, and Stravinsky used the concept to great effect.