• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/pbzep.oyd
• Watch Anjunadeep 14 live from Qarraba Bay, Malta: https://youtu.be/gaI7fdfyBHQ
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Anjunadeep is excited to welcome Berlin-based producer Paul Baule to the fold with his debut label release, ‘Zillion EP’.
Fans of the label may recognise the lead track ‘Illusionist’ from recent flagship compilation ‘Anjunadeep 14’, curated and mixed by label heads James Grant and Jody Wisternoff, where its delicate production stood out, even among over 40 other brilliant tracks.
Paul Baule has previously released on Amsterdam-based Click Records, as well as local Berlin labels Mind Field and Rebellion der Träumer, and earned himself support from DJ’s including Gabriel & Dresden, Jonas Rathsman, Alfa Romero, Frost and Mees Salomé.
Paul Baule’s ‘Zillion EP’ is a masterclass in delicately-produced electronica that makes for an emotive listening experience, out June 6 on Anjunadeep.
Release Date: 6th June 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #PaulBaule #ZillionEP
How Music Is Created and Played
Music is an art of sound compiled and expressed following particular emotions and ideas in a significant form. It has melody, harmony, rhythm and tones that can create an emotional reaction in us depending on how it is created and played.
Most musicians will start out by playing small gigs in local pubs and venues or perhaps post some songs on Youtube, get spotted and then sign with a record label. From there they will be able to play bigger gigs and then produce an album. The producer is often a very important person in this process as they will know a lot about the gear, be up to speed on today’s formats, genres and sounds. They will also be able to help out with the songwriting and recording process. They can work the soundboard, help place microphones and even play a little bit themselves.
Some of the most well known producers are Quincy Jones, Michael Jackson and Timbaland. Some of the most popular bands and singers will then go on tour with the producer to promote their new album. This is where they will be able to interact with the audience and hopefully sell a few more copies of their new song.
Music is a ubiquitous art and it has always been credited with the ability to reflect and influence human emotion. Its use in ritual, drama and advertising testify to a faith in its power. Efforts by theorists to explain its universal appeal have proved vexingly difficult. The chief points of view have been referentialists, who believe that music reflects a world beyond itself, and nonreferentialists (or formalists) who maintain that the art is autonomous, meaning only itself.