• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/54498.oyd
• Buy/Stream ‘In Another Lifetime’: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/ihilf.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup
Japanese DJ and producer Qrion is proud to announce the upcoming ‘I Hope It Lasts Forever (Remixed)’, a dazzling compilation of remixes of her tracks from her debut album. A truly international affair, the remix album features tracks from the likes of Germany’s C418, the talented composer and producer behind the Minecraft soundtrack, South Korea’s SOHMI and Moon Kyoo, France’s Boston Bun, and Australian producer Juno Mamba. Also featured are released remixes from the Netherland’s Jordin Post and the UK’s Dance System.
‘I Hope It Lasts Forever’ has been championed by the likes of radio heavyweights such as Pete Tong, Danny Howard, and Jason Bentley, as well as tastemaker DJs like Diplo, Mall Grab, Porter Robinson, Lane 8, Anna Lunoe, Solomun, and Todd Edwards.
Built on nostalgia and sentimentality, ‘I Hope It Lasts Forever’ paid homage to Qrion’s memories of childhood and captured the feelings she felt when moving from her hometown of Sapporo to San Francisco to pursue a career in music. Speaking on the album, Qrion exclaimed “I connected with my old memories – the feelings of spending time with my Dad, the time I lived with my family in Japan, and the small but important moments of my life from my life in Sapporo.”
‘I Hope It Lasts Forever (Remixed)’ is the latest triumph in a career that’s seen Qrion release on Mad Decent, Last Night on Earth, and This Never Happened. More recently, Qrion has been named Spotify Japan’s EQUAL Artist of November, DJ Mag’s Future Star of 2021, and the resident artist for 88Rising Radio on SiriusXM, whilst garnering support from the likes of Mixmag, Attack Magazine, Forbes, and Triple J.
Release date: 20th April 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Qrion #IHopeItLastsForever
Facts About Music Production
What is Music? Music is a complex mixture of sounds with a purpose and intention, usually for beauty, emotion, rhythm, melody, and harmony. It has a long history and can be found in many forms, from simple folk songs to complex electronic compositions. Throughout history, music has been a vital part of human life. It is considered to be a form of human engineering, and is a multidimensional experience that engages the senses in a variety of ways.
Throughout history, music has played an important role in the development of human culture. Its development in western culture is traced back to the Middle Ages. During the Medieval period, music was often an adjunct to religious ceremony. Confucius assigned great importance to music and equated it with art. He believed that art and music were reflections of each other and were both a part of the culture and reflected the government. As such, great music could help to bring order to the physical world and make pretenses impossible.
After a long history, the modern era of music began in the 1970s. During the decade, the Beatles broke up, and the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, and Nirvana became popular. In the decade after, Blues Traveler developed a style of music that owed a lot to the legendary 1960s psychedelic group, the Grateful Dead. Although guitarist Jerry Garcia died in 1995, the band continues to tour under alternative names.