• Buy/Stream ‘Kili EP’: https://anjunadeep.co/kili.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Following title track ‘Kili’ premiering on label compilation Anjunadeep 14 earlier this year, French artists Romain Garcia and Douran release the three-track ‘Kili EP’. The EP is the sum of the pair’s artistic and cinematic influences, culminating in three driving anthems that are a masterclass in emotionally-charged melodic house.
The EP is Romain Garcia’s third with Anjunadeep, following his previous two releases, ‘Everybody Dreams’ and ‘Before You Go’, which have, together, clocked up nearly two million streams. Garcia collaborated with Ben Böhmer on their track ‘Cappadocia’, released on Cercle Records, and has garnered support from a wide range of tastemakers such as Pete Tong, Hernán Cattáneo and LP Giobbi. Romain has recently played at the stunning Pic Du Midi Observatory in the French Pyrenees, and will complete a six-stop North American tour this September, with dates in Denver, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Montréal and Toronto.
A versatile musician and composer, Douran has released his own complex and classically-inspired productions on Anjunadeep and ambient sister label Reflections, as well as remixing William Orbit’s acclaimed ‘Starbeam’. The live act and producer has also been supported by publications such as Clash and Decoded.
Directed by Nicolas FRADET / @nfdrea
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #RomainGarcia #Douran
The Power of Music
Music is a powerful tool that has been around for thousands of years. People use it for self-expression, to communicate with others, and as a form of entertainment. Music is very influential and will continue to affect generations to come.
Throughout history, philosophers and scientists have tried to understand the nature of music. Some, such as the Greek Platonist Democritus, denied that there was any fundamental need for music; others, such as the Italian Renaissance humanist Rene Descartes (1596-1650), argued that music mirrored celestial movement. Others, such as the German astronomer Johann Kepler (1671-1630) and the French philosopher-mathematician Gottfried von Leibniz (1646-1716), saw that the basis of music was mathematical and that its emotional impact was the result of a subconscious apprehension of numerical relationships.
With the advance of technology, it is easier than ever to produce music on your own. There are many programs that are easy to use and will guide you through the process. Many music producers have a background in music or are songwriters. It is also important to know some facts about production, so you can talk intelligently about it with your friends who aren’t producers.
Whether it’s gorgeous like Mariah Carey’s, rugged like Toots Hibbert’s, understated as Willie Nelson’s or slippery and sumptuous like D’Angelo’s, a great singer can remake the world simply by opening his mouth. His voice can be an instrument in its own right, as Simon “Mahlathini” Nkabinde was for the township style of mbaqanga that he spearheaded in Soweto.